Mod Abandoned LL Game mods for Lifeplay

After fixing and updating my mods. Which one would you like to see finished first?

• Dungeon and Harem Mod

• The Magic Mod

• Set Relationship V3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Going to be a slight delay as usual. The mod has become bigger and more complex than I had envisaged, due to this the code is getting difficult to manage and read. The solution isnt overly complex but will take a few hours of work, the main menu:
2:: "Check apartment details"
3:: "Visit apartments"
4:: "Advertise apartments"
Will now split each of these functions into seperate scene files. As a user you wont notice much difference, as the modder this will make my job far simpler in the future.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
The result is
2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1
Ok That helps a little, but still not sure what caused your bug.
basicly they are the room status variables that let the mod know what condition the rooms are in.
1=disrepair
2=being repaired
3=room ready but no tenant
3+ room rented, and status is the monthly rent.
So the reason you cant advertise rooms, is they are being built acording to the mod. But you said you had a tenant and 3 built.
So I know whats happend, How is another matter though.
Best suggestion is to run the reset mod, from options and start again I think, even if I fix this the tenant will be paying '0' rent lol.
Anyone else had similar issues updating a save???

Reactions: The Grifter

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
So appartment 1 doesn't register as rented, even while my player char can interact with the tenant... huh.
Ah well, already started a new game (as you DID recommend). Currently no issues there, and thanks for looking into that bug. Again, take care.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Yeah annoying that I cant replicate it though. I cant even begin to imagine how that has happend which is a little worrying. I hate bugs.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lostlegends:

Just curious:

Have you ever, (well, in last year or so), played a game, called " Accidental Woman" ? (it's in a "WIP" state "currently" :rolleyes:)

Reason for asking:

Your Apartment "conditions_system" is very similar to their, House "conditions_system" . :oops: . . . :unsure: . . . :sneaky: . . . :whistle:. . . :)
It just kinda "hit-me", (when reading your description), how it reminded me, of the other games system.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Highland_Hunter
No, Although I did look at a page that mentioned it a few days ago, a newish game described as similar to it.
My fetishes are quite boring and straight. I'm into non-con/domination(by males of females) I am very straight and dont normaly enjoy games where you play as a female, Although I am currently playing 'Horizon Zero Dawn' and enjoying it. I tend to roleplay games and when it's a female main char, I just dont associate with them.
I dont do men changing into women, or women with dick's :eek: and find the whole system abhorrent.
That said, I would NEVER impose my will or try and dominate another person in real life, games are fantasy and that where this stuff belongs.(I have actualy had a member here asking me on PM, If you could do things from my slave trainer mod, in real life!)
And even though I dont do Gay/females dominating men, dick girls, furry etc etc. I will still try and mod it in, if thats what people want.
So after a very long answer to a short question, pure coincidence I am afraid!:p

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Ok, I've got an idea :devilish: :eek::cool::unsure:
And I'm not telling what, but this is gonna be good lol.
No update till the weekend.
Think I have a lot of work to do.:mad:
Consider me intrigued. :unsure:
Since I'm moving the furniture of my appartment when not at work till then I think I'll manage surviving the wait. Gawd how I hate stairs...

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
To Lostlegends
I was just looking around the other mods, to see how they designed their codes, in an effort to help you with mod. int the Incest mod "proactive" found some code.

"I can hear the water running. I think it might be my <Actor.relationship> <Actor.name> in the shower."
0:: "Peep"
1:: "Leave"

If 0
Actor.passOn()
followUp(pro_peep_family_shower)
Ongoing = false
Else
"I'll just come back to use the bathroom later then."
Endif

What this bit of code does is allow you to "jump" or go to a different scene and pass information to that scene.
This would be very good with talking/hangout with an apartment tenet.

My thoughts on how it would work.
Visit Apartment
Talking to tenet
If horny/drugged -> "cum in scene"
Random () && If something broke -> Fix or call someone to fix it -> Hang out scene
Random () would you like to hang out yes/no -> Hang out scene
Random () Noise complaint -> etc...
etc...

Reactions: DiableFripon

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
@ Ravenger6660
Thanks, but I have been coding for a little over 40 years :ROFLMAO:
If you where to check out my slave training mod, you would see I use passon() and followup() extensively.
I do appreciate the help, but the best way to help is with Ideas and feedback, as with any project if you are working solo it can be hard too see beyond your initial design idea.
If just one person comes along and says 'yeah its ok, but wouldn't this be a good idea' It can sometimes open up a whole new set of ideas.

Oh and for your info this is what I am planning for mod ease:
1:: "Check morgage details"
2:: "Check apartment details"
3:: "Visit apartments"
4:: "Advertise apartments"
10:: "Exit"
If 2
Followup(LL_Apartment_Details)
Elseif 3
Followup(LL_Visit _Apartment)
Elseif 4
Followup(LL_Advertise _Apartment)
Endif

This breaks off two thirds of the mod into there own scene files, and leaves behind just the building and timing functions.
Although everytime you do something like that, there is a cost!
When you release gas into an apartment, this effects "Check apartment details" and "Visit apartments" so now I have to build a variable system to pass these values around between scenes!

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
When shopping a there is option to buy ingredients.
If player has ingredients and a high intelligence they do chemistry experiments.
Out comes:
1. Bad mix = mood and energy drop
2. Bad? Accident (alone)= max horny -> masturbates.
3. Bad? Accident (companion)= max horny -> sex.
4. Good = +rape drug
5. Good = +[horny drug]

Magic
When shopping a there is option to buy gift.
If player has gift and a high intelligence they do magic experiments.
Out comes:
1. Bad magic = mood and energy drop
2. Cursed object = reduces stats when given
3. Cursed? Object = max horny -> masturbates/sex
4. Magical object = increase/decrease boob size
5. Magical object = increase/decrease dick size
6. Magical object = increase/decrease stat by 50
7. Magical object = increase/decrease fertility by 50
8. Magical object = force sex with someone
Etc...

Jul 28, 2019
If just one person comes along and says 'yeah its ok, but wouldn't this be a good idea' It can sometimes open up a whole new set of ideas.
I think LL (no, not that LL, you perv :p) has in mind things like:

"Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I could get my tenants to have sex with each other while I watch." Actually that could be kind of neat... :unsure:

---------

Apologies for no feedback from me, I've been a horrid combination of busy and slack. :cry: As recompense I offer one free grammar/spelling etc. check to be redeemed when the dialogue (various_scenes) gets to a place you are happy with.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
"Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I could get my tenants to have sex with each other while I watch."
That might be possible after this weekend!

"As recompense I offer one free grammar/spelling etc. check to be redeemed when the dialogue (various_scenes) gets to a place you are happy with. "
I will take it!
Not sure anyone has noticed:rolleyes: but I don't do spelling and grammer :FacePalm:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
That might be possible after this weekend!

"As recompense I offer one free grammar/spelling etc. check to be redeemed when the dialogue (various_scenes) gets to a place you are happy with. "
I will take it!
Not sure anyone has noticed:rolleyes: but I don't do spelling and grammer :FacePalm:
Don't worry, I work in tech support, I'm trained not to register such minor things. ;)
And as long as I in the end can sleep-gas my tenants so I can have my evil ways with them I'll be happy! :sneaky::devilish::D

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Don't worry, I work in tech support, I'm trained not to register such minor things. ;)
And as long as I in the end can sleep-gas my tenants so I can have my evil ways with them I'll be happy! :sneaky::devilish::D
Oh no fear there, the actual problem is the fact 'I don't care'.
I have always thought that it's about What you say, and not the technical side of it. If you understand it thats enough for me, but as everything now people have different quirks, and if it makes people more able to use my stuff, I will run it through a spellchecker.
Just dont expect me to spellcheck my forum posts :devilish: