Mod Abandoned LL Game mods for Lifeplay

After fixing and updating my mods. Which one would you like to see finished first?

• Dungeon and Harem Mod

• The Magic Mod

• Set Relationship V3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Good luck and if you want some ideas/returns from I can help, mainly concerning analysis and data management :)

For example I immediatly see 2 points that alerts me:
- I'm doubtful on a food management, generally it's something boring any player
- I see a 3D map, be carefull to not force the player spending more time on moving than on playing, it's generally better to have a clear flat map for long move and a 3D rendering when playing

edit: hope your game will permit a good breeding gameplay, it's lacking today :)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ok, A little more on the map screen as thats currently in development.
Generation: The town/city is made around a grid system, size to a degree set by the player. Large areas (2x2) are then spawned onto the the grid(Parks,shopping,offices,factories) these are generaly recreation and work areas.
After this several housing squares are spawned for each poor/middle/rich types.(Amount is user set). These initial blocks then start to spread out in sort of a growth pattern until the map grid is filled. This gives a sort of more natural spread of population around the map, and a more realistic but random pattern to the town(This part already done).
As I said the user during set up will have control to a degree over, town size and wealth, allowing more customization of the game play.
Screen Setup: The screen area is a split screen system, with a main area,smaller bottom area for input/output, small right hand area for information. The map itself appears in the main area and is used for travel and to view known information. clicking a housing block will show know contacts and information gatherd in the right hand screen, whilst there will be buttons at the bottom screen for travel and actions regerding that area.
Travel will be time based, but instant on the player side. Think Skyrim etc, Instant travel but with time deducted. The player and npc's will never actualy be on the map screen.
Upon traveling to an area, the map screen is replaced with a screen of the specific plot(Similar to the graphic posted in the other post). The right hand screen will show houses and known info for that block, as well as any NPC's moving around the block(HH+).
The bottom area again for actions. The player and npc's will not physicaly appear on this map either, although clicking on an npc in the area will display the person,known info and possible actions.
Housing blocks: As stated housing blocks will be generated in classs/wealth type blocks. Poor housing block will consist of around 10-12 houses PER BLOCK, middle class blocks 6-8 houses per block, Upper Class houses 2-4 per block. There will also be random special housing blocks (Student/Flats etc).
NPC Generation: Npcs will not be generated in game play time. Upon buiilding the town, the engine then checks each housing plot and assigns an npc/family name based to each house in the block. So a poor block generates 10-12 families, the engine then generates npc's to that family name, dependant on rules. This means you will get singles/divorced/couples/families etc adding a lot of variety. Each of these npc's is then assigned a personaility, stats, work place (If appropriate) Clothing and physical features.
Average NPC count in any game should be between 3000-10000.
This may sound complex but be assured the base generation system has already been tested and works. Each npc will have a full AI system and will work/rest/play and travel (Sort of!) Npc's are only tracked when in the square you occupy. but other calculations will be done at set times of the day.

Gameplay:As I said eating/sleeping/Earning money will be essential, this will be an RPG Simulation. There will be no turning up at 3am doing 1 hours at work. Work times will be set as they are in real life, dont turn up you will end up getting fired!
HOWEVER as stated these things are boring lol, and the focus of the game will be the players lessure time. You will travel to work at which time time will pass more or less instantly to the point you leave, or till an event happens. The same is true of eating/sleeping these will be single button time advances but based on location. With the exception of dining with others these will be events rather than time/money sinks.
Money & Choices: Money is the essential reasource, everything will just about require money. But there will be many ways to gain it, dependant on who you want to be! Want to work 9-5 in a factory whilst playing the lottery and watch your life dwindle away, Good luck with that! Want to stand outside a school selling drugs? I'm not going to judge, however I am implamenting a complex law enfocement and reputation system. Want to start a gang/burgle houses/rob grannies/shoplift etc.
The systems will be ingame as will starting your own business,education,qualifications and the ability to play as you want(Within reason, it isnt real life!).
On that note I should state, non consensual stuff as well as burglery/drugs etc will be in place from the begining. This does not mean the game will be based around that, just that the systems need to be there from the begining. Houses need security setting made during generation not added as an afterthought later on.
However this is a choice based game, and no choices will ever be pushed, the player decides what happens(to a degree) and normaly unless you want to go in that direction, you wont ever see these things.

Whats in/Whats not:
Gay etc. The system will be in, however I am a straight male so this wont be fully functional at start.
NonCon, in but player chosen.
Furries! Forget it, this is a real life sim.
Girls with dicks etc. See Furries! not my thing.
Scat/watersports etc, again not my thing, but could be implamented in the future if asked for.
Drugs, Violence etc. Again not actualy my thing but it is part of life so it's in.
Pregnancy. Fully functioning fertility/pregnancy/birth systems in.
Incest, my family are ugly so not my thing but will be in.
Animals, nope gross!
Pateron/Steam/Kickstarter. All Out, I may do a 'buy me a coffee' but thats it. I will be staying in complete control over whats in the game and what isnt, I will listen, but I wont be controled over the game direction or content.
Modding, Totaly out, way too much trouble. Will in future implament tools to inject events, and if anyone wants to do building sets for other styles, say oriental etc, I will put them in but thats it.

Bored now maybe more info later.

Reactions: Cmann and Misty

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lostlegends

First, I'm okay with, (kinda :( ), No Futa, (Shemales, not my kink either, nor GayGuys), but you are, supplying 2 of my other kinks/fetishes, Incest & Pregnancy.

A few questions:
1 - Will the player character be only Male Protagonist ?, or will a Female Protagonist be a choice ?
(or, Male only, at start, and some time later, add Female PC ?)

2 - Will there be Lesbians, and Lesbian couples, as part of those generated 'families' ?

3 - And, of course . . . Will Harems, be a part of game play, if a player, wants it ? ( considering, one of your Mods, was based around that fetish ;) ).

And, with the 'recent' development, of LifePlay, losing a 'major', ( well, major, to many of us kinkier sorts, :rolleyes: ), part of it's content, due to Pateron's policies, that game isn't quite the same anymore. ( I'll still play it, of course, but . . . :(:cry: )

Looking forward to more info, plans, & Development progress, when your ready. ;)(y)

- I'm doubtful on a food management, generally it's something boring any player
But, . . . Not All players .

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Highland_Hunter
1-Male only at start, whilst I make the gameplay and map stuff. Then full character customization, including female player ability before moving to sexual content.
2-both gay and lesbian couple will be reflected in family generation, Setting will default to real life probabilities of such families. But with user defined alterations during generation. So if you want an entire gay/lesbian town it would be strange but possible.
3-Harem content requires no specific coding, so wont be there at startup. The player will have the ability to have a family/friends living with them, So harem content would fit in there once main gameplay is taken care of.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
"3-Harem content requires no specific coding, so wont be there at startup. The player will have the ability to have a family/friends living with them, So harem content would fit in there once main gameplay is taken care of."

Family and friends is ok, but no captives ... and no protitution of captives? (aka slaves, momeny makers and breeding materials :p )

Seen it's a RPG, so with some stats but will fear/confidence and love/hate will be managed?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
the fear system will be managed, how I have no idea will look at it when I get there. However if you know my modding history you know its going in lol. What I mean is there is no need for it too be in the initial release as it require no special code, just stats and events. Harem people are not captives or forced to stay they do it by choice. If you asking will there be dungeon style training and content. Yes there will :devilish:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lostlegends

I'm hoping and prefer, Harem 'training' be thru Love, (and sexual desires :devilish:),
not thru torture, BDSM or Slave 'training' tactics, ( save that for Slave Dungeons :p ).

Though, I'm thinking some 'Bondage', may/can be applied, as desired by the participants involved :rolleyes:.
(there are some females who enjoy a little bondage, a little spanking, etc., preceding and during sex . ):giggle:

Breeding should be included, and at the least, 2 different 'paths', per say, like Harem-style breeding, thru love & desires of the 'Harem-ettes' (not a 'real' word, but should be :ROFLMAO:) for their 'Master/Mistress'.

The 'other-breeding-path' would be of course, the dungeon 'Slaves Breeding' program, (actually, don't know what it would be called, if anything), which I'm sure anyone would know what that 'path' would entail . :devilish::oops::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, if this is a little specific, just want to see what your thoughts are on this, and as to what, (if any), of the above will, or may be, part of the content. ;)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lostlegends:

You mentioned using "paper-dolls" during the early stages , you said " (HH+) ", were you referring to the Paper-doll system as used in "HHS+", that uses characters, made through the Kisekae 2 Editor Tool ? or a 'version' of that Tool ?

If so, I have some 'minor' experience using that tool . . I was/am in the process of making new outfits for the Students and Teachers, of my modded-copy of the game. ( variety is the Spice in Life , as they say :giggle:)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It's fun to see that, as soon as we speak of 'adult' game permitting NPC management there is systematically the war wetween love and fear, devotion and submission, ...

As an old dev I would say it's just the same thing, some datas shown with different labels and images :D

More seriously it's a philosophical problem and a commercial choice (see what happens to Lifeplay concerning the non-consensual content).

Philosophical because any dev/creator must choice between showing the white face of the worlds, the one that is 'politicaly' correct and show the world how people dreams it would be, and the dark face of the human beeings like it is in some areas and censored in the classical medias.

Commercial because the creativity is grantly depending of the needs of the devs concerning money. Choice between letting choice their actions in game or permitting only actions supported by patreons :)

In any case good luck if you decide to dev a "real life sim" where love will be enough to permit prostitution of people :D

edit : disclaimer : I don't encourage or agree with violence, slavery, human breeding or anything like this in real Life, my trip is to get fun by obtaining the better NPC I can in a game and I don't care, in a game,if I manage cows, rabbits, aliens or humans (but I must recognise I feel better seeing a nice girl than a nice cow ^^)

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
As an old dev I would say it's just the same thing, some datas shown with different labels and images
As a VERY old dev who started producing games for the Atari/Amiga, I will return with this!
Money has nothing to do with this project, Video games put food on the table and a roof over my head, this is about stimulation , emotion and fantasy. I would NEVER force another person to do anything they didnt want to do, but this isnt about who I am, my projects are about who I could be! and exploring diffrent aspects of my personality. I was seriously asked via PM in this very forum, If it would be possible to do the things from my mod in real life, and how you would go about doing it. He was blocked within seconds!
Yes you are right love/fear they are all just variables with diffrent titles, but the text that is attached to these variable triggers different emotion within different people. It's my job as a dev to stimulate emotion in people, to find there hidden dark secrets and fantasies, and then make them a virtual reality.
Having real money in a project like this is wrong for what I am doing. Having somebody hanging over you saying 'You must not do that, it's naughty' is repressive and wrong. The same can be said for patrons, they want to control and manipulate to make you do what they want.
But ' Good news, everyone' As an artist and a story teller both of these things can 'Go kiss my shiney metal ass'
I spend a good portion of my day catering to the 'Man' my freetime is about indulging his fantasy. I am taking the 'running with scissors' approach to modding. I will create the tools and let the player make the moral decisions.
Just because you have a match and a petrol can doesnt mean I want you to set someoneone on fire.
As a further note, that will clarify things. I have a heart condition and a blood disorder that can and will see me drop dead at any second...
Nope still here lol. Or to put it another way, I am truly free.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
@Highland_Hunter
Thanks but no need, I have created my own tools for the process. Rather than the hand drawn aproach, the paper dolls will be pre rendered 3D images. This will let me do poses and things without the time needed for drawing, Whilst I re weight and adapt the actual models and clothing.
As for your fetishes, I will say this. The Harem people are there because of Love or obediance, and the choice on how to play will be yours. The game is being designed to adapt to your choices not lead you down a path. This is why I am using a homemade 'AIML' for conversations, If you dont know what AIML is just google it. The point is you will have to guide the game towards your goals, not the other way around.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Just to clarify the AIML thing a little. Some conversation responses with people will unlock/lock features.
EG saying something like
'Do you know where I can get any drugs from'
to someone your talking to. The engine will catch the word 'drugs' in the sentance (As well as other words associated with it), and the response would be something like.
'I know someone who deals in drugs, I can give you ther number if you want?'
A positive reponse from you would unlock drug content, and a negive would lock it.
Hope that clarifies!

• Love
Dec 12, 2018
i'm a bit confused, which one of your files do i need? i have installed and activated both the save trainer and landlord mods but there are no options within the game. i've started a new game as well. nothing. both are in my /modules folder.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I have a question about the Sugardaddy mod, what can I do to make my sugarbabe on the player's contact list?
i'm a bit confused, which one of your files do i need? i have installed and activated both the save trainer and landlord mods but there are no options within the game. i've started a new game as well. nothing. both are in my /modules folder.
To be honest I havent played the game in a VERY long time, I think almost every mod for lifeplay is now broken.

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get them into your harem ? thanks. like i can see options like make them your gf and become a couple but not see a harem button

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
well first it says make them gf then couple then wife. but dont have a option for harem. and i dont understand the use of dungeons. i have everything build.
Sorry, to say, but that/those mods haven't been working correctly for a while now, and LL, purposely, stopped working on them, due to problems with the "modding-system".

If you read back in this thread, you should find the posts where he explains about this. ;)

Reactions: killerzone199