Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Yep! There was a request for a femboy-type, so I am working on a sissy/TS/full man-to-woman transformation and once done a new update will be out including that, two more therapy transformations, and the first physical change to the bartender. I will thankfully have more free time in May so the next update after that should come quicker.

@Lonely Wolf

Mar 19, 2024
Any updates on next update? :D
According to the Patreon of Legba: NEW UPDATE SHORTLY! |-----> /Hello loa-lovers,

I'm finishing up the first 3-change therapy patient, then I'll release the new update. It's got some small changes to the structure of things, to allow for more customization in the future - you'll see a new choice at the end of each therapy patient's sessions, and can view yourself in the mirror to see how that's changed you. That stuff will either tie in to options during future interactions (the dom/sub stuff) or whenever we get to the self-change step-through-the-mirror moment, it'll be the catalyst for how you change.

So some more therapy patients are coming (2 new, 1 returning), plus the second, much more flagrant round with the bartender to set up the bar as a place where more fun things can happen in the future. The bartender has both night and day media/scenes, like the last time. I have some fun notions about how to add more loa in (though a few of them would be a lot darker and harsher than the game's tone so far) and have found some media that works with it. Excited to see if that pans out!\
For my part, I consider that it's really a good news regarding this original and interesting game, since it seems to me that we don't have much longer to wait before profitering from this famous new update.. So, what are your opinions; happy or not the friends?&? [^-:)-^]

Last edited:
Reactions: supremepattybruh
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes