SillyAfterDark

Donor
Nov 23, 2016
Yea having the same issue. Using google chrome and only Lupe shows up after the debug refresh. Which is shame because I really wanted to see Jasmine.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
half expected to see the abandoned tag when I saw a notification of new posts on this thread.

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Had the same issue. Any forthcoming updates?
Still working on it when time permits! 0.1.4 is out with one new patient and one new town transformation in the gym.

If anyone has issues like before with Isabella or Audrey, upload the old version save you're using and I'll try to mess with it to see what's going on.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoaAMirrorDarkly-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ConsoleCog

Aug 9, 2016
Still working on it when time permits! 0.1.4 is out with one new patient and one new town transformation in the gym.

If anyone has issues like before with Isabella or Audrey, upload the old version save you're using and I'll try to mess with it to see what's going on.
Seems I can't get either of them attached the save.

ConsoleCog

Aug 9, 2016
I fixed it myself by manually initialising the variables. For anyone else wanting todo the same, open console and type the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.izzy = {
model : "normal",
gros: 0,
body : 0,
ti: 0,
mind : 0,
name: "Isabella",
id: "izzy",
treated: false,
visit: 0,
visit2: 0,
finishf: "mp4",
start: 0,
tease: 0,
bj: 0,
tits: 0,
fuck: 0,
ass: 0,
finish: 0,
style: "before",
level: "",
};
SugarCube.State.active.variables.audrey ={
model : "normal",
gros: 0,
body : 0,
ti: 0,
mind : -1,
name: "Audrey",
corrupt: false,
id: "audrey",
glory: false,
finishf: "jpg",
start: 0,
tease: 0,
bj: 0,
tits: 0,
fuck: 0,
ass: 0,
finish: 0,
loc: "default",
level: "",
style: "before",
answer: 0,
PED: false,
PED2: false,
};SugarCube.State.active.variables.lock.PED = false

Reactions: ThaChocobo

Ryka1313

Mar 8, 2021
This is a pretty easy one to answer. That least once the game presents you with the option to suck a dude's dick, and you can either do it or not do it. Bam. Gay content.
Are you forced to watch straight content? This is the best question. Gay tags are not what they used to be.....ugh...

• Angry
Reactions: Panduh

dumbbloom

Nov 10, 2021
I played earlier versions of this game so it's been awhile, but the dealer kinda...kinda does nothing. It's just "that stuff might be a little hard for you". Even after dosing Dee like in the earlier versions does nothing. So I'm completely lost.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Are you forced to watch straight content? This is the best question. Gay tags are not what they used to be.....ugh...
Yes. The ONLY gay content is a one off scene. But because there is in fact a one off scene, you gotta tag it. Maybe you could categorize feminizing yourself as gay, though I dont think that fits.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I played earlier versions of this game so it's been awhile, but the dealer kinda...kinda does nothing. It's just "that stuff might be a little hard for you". Even after dosing Dee like in the earlier versions does nothing. So I'm completely lost.
The intro of the game is very obtuse and hard to figure out. If I restarted and wasnt using an old save itd take me a while to get the ball rolling again.

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
When I opened your save using 0.1.4, I do get an error at therapy regarding Isabella. But if I then went to "read up" and clicked Isabella, going back let me start their therapy. Did that not work for you? But I'll find a way to pull the error out as well so it's more "part of the game". Seemed like what I did for Audrey worked too, though I need to take that "test worked" self-note out! Audrey didn't work for you either?

Thanks for including the save, it's helping me catch some stuff.
Yes. The ONLY gay content is a one off scene. But because there is in fact a one off scene, you gotta tag it. Maybe you could categorize feminizing yourself as gay, though I dont think that fits.
Yes, there's a really quick thing with the dealer that opens up the gay option, and then there is something with Mahla that is repeatable like with other townies (but only if you said yes to the dealer). There'll be some other stuff in the future but it's never going to be the focus - this isn't a game about a gay protagonist, at best you can choose to be bi/pansexual. But like you say: if you have scenes like that and don't tag, people may get mad. If you do tag, people may get mad. Should the incest tag be there for just the one scene that includes it? I dunno.

dumbbloom

Nov 10, 2021
Found the problem I was having. Dev please don't make the links dark green. Please. It gets lost if you choose the dark background mode.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm really liking this, I love drugs, and the voodoo magic together with this is amazing. Corrupting all the girls is great. I would note that there are some issues with filenames; for non-windows OSes, filenames are case sensitive, so "Review.jpg" and "review.jpg" are actually two different files.
There are just a couple of points that I wish could be done a little differently, would be nice if we didn't have to share Dee if we don't want to suck the dealer's cock, and if using the Marassa on Mahla, it would be nice if sucking her cock was optional; just because I'm happy to fuck a girl with a dick doesn't mean I want to suck her off.
Also, is it only possible to meet Mackenzie if we keep Gretchen as a granny?

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
I'm really liking this, I love drugs, and the voodoo magic together with this is amazing. Corrupting all the girls is great. I would note that there are some issues with filenames; for non-windows OSes, filenames are case sensitive, so "Review.jpg" and "review.jpg" are actually two different files.
There are just a couple of points that I wish could be done a little differently, would be nice if we didn't have to share Dee if we don't want to suck the dealer's cock, and if using the Marassa on Mahla, it would be nice if sucking her cock was optional; just because I'm happy to fuck a girl with a dick doesn't mean I want to suck her off.
Also, is it only possible to meet Mackenzie if we keep Gretchen as a granny?
I was aware of the capitalization issue and made sure to check the file names, but missed some of the in-game stuff. Thanks for catching that! Please shout out any others. I really should run through the game in linux sometime.

I waffled about that scene with Mahla and erred on more content being better. But if I'm going to include more trans content I probably will modify that to be an option. Shouldn't be too hard to do. For Dee it's not obvious but:

Gretchen:

Reactions: Grandsmeister

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was aware of the capitalization issue and made sure to check the file names, but missed some of the in-game stuff. Thanks for catching that! Please shout out any others. I really should run through the game in linux sometime.
Images that the game references but that don't exist:
I waffled about that scene with Mahla and erred on more content being better. But if I'm going to include more trans content I probably will modify that to be an option.
I'm not saying delete it or anything, just to have that passage be one that we have to click a link to do (like in the introduction where we have to click to show the pictures) and in the bit where you can replay the animations split the blowjob one into two depending on who is sucking who.
If you work out enough or ask Ogou to make you fitter until you're in "amazing shape", you can punch him out and steal the tucibi. I'll add a little hint towards that in the scene.
Ah, I wouldn't have guessed that. It's early enough in the game that being that fit naturally isn't likely.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes