mca0004

Aug 27, 2020
Can someone please write a guide or something on how to create the mojo hand? I've been bashing my head against the wall for an hour and still haven't figured it out!

arkange994

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone please write a guide or something on how to create the mojo hand? I've been bashing my head against the wall for an hour and still haven't figured it out!
just do it like me you buy everything you can and it tell you that you can create it if you have seen the last store

mca0004

Aug 27, 2020
just do it like me you buy everything you can and it tell you that you can create it if you have seen the last store
I mean, I have everything I could find (even the spell), but I just don't know! I think I'm missing one of the ingridents, but I don't know where to find it...

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
This game has so much promise - I haven't played the current 0.1.1 version yet, but the initial release was very enticing. I like the concept and would love to see more content. Thx for not abandoning this, oh dear Papa Legba. =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Legba

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
anyone know something about updates and stuff?
I am working on the next update, it will be out in September. Along with some new transformations and the introduction of the Marassa, I put a spoiler section in the credits with all the stars' names that I'm aware of.

Reactions: ThaChocobo
Nov 13, 2017
I am working on the next update, it will be out in September. Along with some new transformations and the introduction of the Marassa, I put a spoiler section in the credits with all the stars' names that I'm aware of.
niiiiice, will you add some m2f transformations and stuff?

Reactions: sadiyaflux
Dec 22, 2017
great game, unfortunately I hate that you have to change Dee from her first transformation to continue with her, sophie dee is everywhere and doesnt match her personality, the other one is a bit too cringey and looks generic. Are there not a lot of scenes of her original model?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i don't like being that guy, but this game is completely directionless, it takes more effort to find what you have to do, than to actually play the game, it's like being a blind man lost in a forest trying to get back to civilization

Reactions: jojogeo

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Instead of seeing a new therapy patient all I see in available patients is this 'Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'treated')'

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Instead of seeing a new therapy patient all I see in available patients is this 'Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'treated')'
i cant event start the event, know how?

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes