Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
First thing I see is some good chocolate.

NICE.

So... downloading, because bruh, of course.

I hope you don't meet Mami Wata too soon because I want some good meat before being locked :p

Reactions: Legba

kevin41714

Jul 10, 2017
Really glad to hear you're working on the game again. Been waiting on this for a while, I'll be anticipating your work even if it takes a while. Bimbofication content is in a drought currently and this was sorely needed!

Reactions: Legba and Atlas

Vishnou86

Aug 17, 2017
I love this game. The background and the characters are very pleasant. Sorry if my English isn't right, i'm French.

I have a question : Where is Mackenzie ? I don't find her on my patients list or in town.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This is a pretty easy one to answer. That least once the game presents you with the option to suck a dude's dick, and you can either do it or not do it. Bam. Gay content.
Honestly, it pisses me off that the 'gay' tag gets used for stupid crap like that. As in, one solitary instance, never to be repeated, and suddenly this obviously non-gay game is showing up in every 'gay' search I do. As someone who is actually interested in gay content, it's really frustrating. I wish there was a tag or way to differentiate between one or two instances of 'experimentation' and a game that has some actual dedication to its gay (or bisexual) content.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I love this game. The background and the characters are very pleasant. Sorry if my English isn't right, i'm French.

I have a question : Where is Mackenzie ? I don't find her on my patients list or in town.
Go to City Center. Its a random event to find that Milf/Gilf walking along. She'll give you the info to find her place, Mackenzie is there.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Bummed by the lack of new content after such a hiatus but nevertheless glad that the game is alive again!

May 3, 2017
hi everyone,
for Mackenzie is Greta MUST be young to be found ??
because my greta is a GILF and i can't find Mackenzie .
But with my young Greta i foud her quite fast.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
hi everyone,
for Mackenzie is Greta MUST be young to be found ??
because my greta is a GILF and i can't find Mackenzie .
But with my young Greta i foud her quite fast.
images in folder show GIlf+mackenzie content. Gilf seems to be jogging, maybe state park? Maybe her street, dunno

Mar 11, 2021
ahh it's good to see this little game come back. lot higher quality than most other HTML games like this with all the custom colors and music, but the voodoo theme is actually pretty interesting. Actually, hey Legba? what got you to make this game themed around voodoo in the first place?

Reactions: Legba

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
I liked the game so far! But the dark green text on black is not great tbh
There are 4 color options in the "settings" section. Black-on-white and white-on-black were included specifically to help with readability. If they aren't working, let me know why and I can tweak the color palettes.
Honestly, it pisses me off that the 'gay' tag gets used for stupid crap like that. As in, one solitary instance, never to be repeated, and suddenly this obviously non-gay game is showing up in every 'gay' search I do. As someone who is actually interested in gay content, it's really frustrating. I wish there was a tag or way to differentiate between one or two instances of 'experimentation' and a game that has some actual dedication to its gay (or bisexual) content.
This is a valid complaint. When tagging I feel like I read that people do not like to be surprised by gay content when it isn't tagged, so I tagged to avoid that. More M/M and trans content will come which is why I included that scene to let people choose what to experience in the future, but it will never be the main thrust of the game so if a mod thinks the "gay" tag should be removed I wouldn't blame them.
who is the Dee actress?
I realize how much extra work I gave myself looking at this question, because each character is going to have so many actresses attached. Woof. But: Dee first becomes Gia Paloma, then you can transform her into Angelina Valentine (punk) or Sophie Dee (bimbo).
Actually, hey Legba? what got you to make this game themed around voodoo in the first place?
Vodou is an intriguing religion that is hard to find a lot of information about online. It is still largely an oral tradition and overwhelmingly the information you find is about pop-culture voodoo (zombies, etc.) The game was first going to be really focused on the idea of chirality in chemistry, which deals with the orientation of molecules and refers to mirror-molecules as "left handed" or "right handed". Coincidentally, the "right hand path" and "left hand path" in western magical practices mean "white/benevolent" and "black/harmful" magic. This is true in vodou as well - you never shake someone's hand with your left hand in West Africa, for instance. It's bad manners because that's your evil hand.

So the chirality, left/right hand, and mirror aspects all came together very nicely as a theme for transforming women. All the different Loa allow for a lot of potential theme changes, too. All the vodou in the game is as close to the truth as I can get it while still allowing for game mechanics. Similarly all the chemistry and drugs mentioned are based in reality...to a point. I like that I can mix the chemistry/drugs and religious/vodou aspects to keep things ambiguous about what is really happening and help with suspension of disbelief. I think that's more fun.

Whos naomi after therapy no masc actress?
Her muscular actress is only known as "Naomi" and did a couple scenes for MomPOV before disappearing.

I will write up a list of actors to put in the game or a readme for the next release.

Reactions: lilinus
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes