• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Enjoy the game and the voodoo stuff. How do I make the bag? I feel like I'm missing something.
Talk to the herb shop girl about it, then take the bus to the old country store during the day and ask the proprietor about everything you can. Then buy the herbs from him and if you've got the money the spell to call down Legba.

Reactions: WheelsandtheLegman

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Hello all! Glad some folks have enjoyed the game already. I know it's short for now.

Some answers:

-By "gif-dump" I meant that
A) I'm not forcing a lot of work to get to the sex scenes, at least once you have your therapy going. And there will be a lot of them. The sex gifs are actually all mp4 videos already, not gifs since gifs are huge and soundless.
B) The sex is the main point of the game. I do love weaving the Vodou in and took great pains to make it very close to real vodou, and I'll try to grow the story organically, but obviously there isn't a lot of "game." I've thought about mini-games or other fun ways to pad things out but I can't be arsed to do it yet.

-The Marassa are not unlockable yet, I hope to include them in a future update. A lot of stuff is groundwork and proof of concept right now (Flower was the first go at a townsperson transformation, Legba was the first go at adding a Loa.) More Loa will show up and unlock different fetishes/game options in the future, maybe with quests to find the right items or something fun like that once the world feels large enough for it.

-Mojo is gotten by converting chirality in the Psychomanteum, and chirality is gotten by seeing therapy patients. There's no cheat for mojo or money or anything since the game's so short I didn't think it necessary, but I can add those if there's enough desire for it.

-The only gay content for now is offering to suck the dealer's dick for drugs. It's entirely avoidable. Future content will have more gay/trans/etc. options which will ALSO be entirely avoidable. Tag was included to be thorough.

-Maserati or Isabelle are unlocked when you transform Vivian the second time in Therapy. She should show up again once you finish your first 5 patients.

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
-Mojo is gotten by converting chirality in the Psychomanteum, and chirality is gotten by seeing therapy patients. There's no cheat for mojo or money or anything since the game's so short I didn't think it necessary, but I can add those if there's enough desire for it.
Ahh, that makes sense. that would explain what I was missing.

skvllbro

Aug 15, 2018
That's some dope writing. I'm a fan of Inner Bimbo too so it's nice to see a sort of spiritual successor (pun not intended).

Reactions: Legba

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Screams externally!
I am genuinely traumatized right now.

hyper lips thing is gross enough on anime, but it is a million times worse on a real person. This thing looks like it is going to be giving me nightmares
I saw the first woman in the screenshots and thought this could be good. Then I clicked next and noped the fuck out of there. Those lips look diseased.

djjdjd9292929

Oct 15, 2021
How exactly would this work on android? I've downloaded the file and the html is in the same folder as the images and music files but nothing seems to display when I open the html in a browser. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: gsdeiua659

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
the lore she is strong
if anyones is confused about the back alley progress. corrupt your neighbor, she'll do the deed in the bathroom.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
I like this.
Haven't had any Voodoo since Gabriel Knight 1.
Some paragraphs could be a bit shorter, so I can click more between reading.
I'd like the text better if it was justified (as in not-centered).

Reactions: oatrick

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So the only way to get the Tucibi is to engage in gay content or have Dee give the dude a blowjob? Not gonna willingly do either...

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
There is actually another way to get it!

The game isn't abandoned, don't worry. Some shitty life/covid stuff cropped up, but I got back to it recently and should have the next round of therapy and a few sandbox-y additions ready soon. Apologies for the long delay.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Welcome back! Hope things are happy for you now -- perfectly understandable that for a while they were not.

In regards to other topics, does anyone know how to trigger Mackenzie?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Out of curiosity, how can I begin to treat patients in the game? I believe at some point I was offered that choice during my playthrough but I mistakenly erased that save. The problem is that I can't remember how the MC can put that ad online, because as much as I go to the study in other saves, that option doesn't become available at all.

Edit: I don't know how, but this time I managed to get to that part without that option disappearing.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes