Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Instead of seeing a new therapy patient all I see in available patients is this 'Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'treated')'
Hmm. Each new therapy patient is added as I go, so old saves won't work. I'll see if I can find a work-around for that. I only taught myself twine/html/css for this game, so bear with me on this stuff.

If a new game also doesn't let you see it, let me know. This is for Cynthia only?

For other stuff:
-All model names are available under Game Info - Credits - Spoilers/Models. The one just above my post is Tanya Virago.
-Drawing down Legba is done by buying the pwen cho (after talking to Mahla in the hounfour about spells and charms), then infusing it with chirality. If you don't have enough chirality, go to sleep and you'll get 3 again.
-I didn't think the game was complicated enough to need a walkthrough, but then again I wrote it so I know exactly what to do all the time and it's easy to forget the twisting path you took. I'll attach a quick walkthrough here.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Hmm. Each new therapy patient is added as I go, so old saves won't work. I'll see if I can find a work-around for that. I only taught myself twine/html/css for this game, so bear with me on this stuff.

If a new game also doesn't let you see it, let me know. This is for Cynthia only?

For other stuff:
-All model names are available under Game Info - Credits - Spoilers/Models. The one just above my post is Tanya Virago.
-Drawing down Legba is done by buying the pwen cho (after talking to Mahla in the hounfour about spells and charms), then infusing it with chirality. If you don't have enough chirality, go to sleep and you'll get 3 again.
-I didn't think the game was complicated enough to need a walkthrough, but then again I wrote it so I know exactly what to do all the time and it's easy to forget the twisting path you took. I'll attach a quick walkthrough here.
I have transformed Deandra, Flower and Mahla but the therapy sessions aren't appearing and this a new save, so I don't know if I ran into a bug or fucked it up myself somehow.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I always long for the ability to transform/bimbofy girls in these mind control games so glad to see that's a feature here. Like there's not too many games I can think of that allow you to 'customize' the girls being controlled- imperium and takeover are like two.

Reactions: Legba

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I am working on the next update, it will be out in September. Along with some new transformations and the introduction of the Marassa, I put a spoiler section in the credits with all the stars' names that I'm aware of.
What kind of transformation content is intended? Also any transformations to your character?

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Version 0.1.3 has been released (once it's approved, hopefully the mods are taking some time off for the holiday). Happy New Year!

What kind of transformation content is intended? Also any transformations to your character?
Most of the transformation of other people will always involve bimbofication and sluttification, all the stuff that's in there already. I'll try to include many different scenarios - making women more dominant, submissive, into specific fetishes, maybe pregnancy - as things go on. Body and mind transformation will be pushing the women towards happy fuck-dolls, but I'll mix it up as well so hopefully most folks can find a favorite or two. I'll add some slightly darker/rougher content down the road. To be honest a lot of it depends on the models I find and the scenes they've done.

Self-transformation will eventually include the option to embrace one side of yourself, allowing for hyper-masculinization so you can go out on the prowl around town or MtF so you can go get some dick yourself. That's down the road though, and will never permanently change the main game.

FlorpFlorble

Dec 16, 2017
Using my 1.2 save, I can only get Lupe's content to work right now. The other two therapy options are 'debugged' but not appearing.

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Using my 1.2 save, I can only get Lupe's content to work right now. The other two therapy options are 'debugged' but not appearing.
I'll give this a look. If you hit the debug links and they stop showing up under the 0.1.3 list, that means the fix "worked". They do come in waves, so you need to complete the second wave of patients before wave 3 (currently Susan and Jasmine) show up. If they still aren't it may be a counting error in the code so I'll poke around.

BurntNes

Jul 7, 2019
I have downloaded and extracted the new version, but I can't get the images to link. I thought it may be a bug from my previous saves, so I loaded a new game and still the same. What am I doing wrong?

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
I have downloaded and extracted the new version, but I can't get the images to link. I thought it may be a bug from my previous saves, so I loaded a new game and still the same. What am I doing wrong?
The html file needs to be in the same folder as the images folder. So the C/whatever/Mirror folder needs to hold the html file, the images folder, and the music folder. Twine games generally are coded to use the folder the html file is in as the base folder, so everything is written to look for (where your html is)/images/picture1.jpg for instance. That's also why it's easy to replace images/videos with your own media to mod an HTML game, if you keep the name and file format the same.

Did you grab the full version, or just the update? If you are using just the update files on their own, most of the files will be missing and you're going to have a bad time.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You can enter the basement from the cellar door, and get a reward (in Old Town) before the guy from the shop asks you to help him with a favor (he asks you to come after 22PM to his shop)
For some reason I can't begin therapy sessions, I assume things have to bedone in a very specific order to start those or maybe I must have fucked up some variables...

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
You can enter the basement from the cellar door, and get a reward (in Old Town) before the guy from the shop asks you to help him with a favor (he asks you to come after 22PM to his shop)
For some reason I can't begin therapy sessions, I assume things have to bedone in a very specific order to start those or maybe I must have fucked up some variables...
I caught that there was an issue with the basement door and thought I'd corrected it, but obviously I didn't fix it properly. Thanks for the heads up! I'll investigate.

For therapy sessions you currently need to have taken the melange yourself at least once. If you choose to give it to Deandra first, you can go back to the psychomanteum and take it whenever you'd like. But I may change it to work after just using it on Dee.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, I'm having trouble doing the new therapy sessions with my old save; just got the error messages initially, and the debug worked for lulu, but not the other two

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Hey, I'm having trouble doing the new therapy sessions with my old save; just got the error messages initially, and the debug worked for lulu, but not the other two
Do they not show up if you finish all the patients you have in wave 2? Patients come in waves, those 2 won't show up until you finish the previous 5.
Same here. is there something special I have to do? or did something go wrong?
See above, did you finish the second 5 patients? If you did and they still don't show up, that's an error but I haven't been able to cause it to happen in my testing.
What is her full name?
All the models' names are in the "Game Info" section, in Credits, under the spoiler section. That is Isabelle Miller, but it's tough to find other media of her. I've considered once clothing comes into the game letting people buy outfits for folks they've converted (I have many photos of her available, not many videos), just so you can have some more images of your favorites and for something to do with money which currently is pretty useless.

Reactions: Alexis_1
Dec 8, 2017
Do they not show up if you finish all the patients you have in wave 2? Patients come in waves, those 2 won't show up until you finish the previous 5.
Like I said, it was an existing save, so I'd already finished all the patients in wave 2, in 1.2.

Ash922

Dec 4, 2019
After restart the game, all the problems disappear, so if someone have including de block door and the missing patients.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes