88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I was aware of the capitalization issue and made sure to check the file names, but missed some of the in-game stuff. Thanks for catching that! Please shout out any others. I really should run through the game in linux sometime.

I waffled about that scene with Mahla and erred on more content being better. But if I'm going to include more trans content I probably will modify that to be an option. Shouldn't be too hard to do. For Dee it's not obvious but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gretchen:
What about the female goddes to make MC turn into female and still be able to corrupt others? ot the MC turn him self into woman if we choose female on the one we interect the most it would be cool to seem MC turn out be most gorgeous one. Ot it don't gonna happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnSoprano

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
Considering the voodoo/other worldly spirit theme to this game I was really hoping for an update to celebrate the spooky holiday but alas no update in almost 6 months. here or on Patreon. Cannot keep myself from thinking this has gone down the same road as so many other good games and has silently breathed its last.

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Considering the voodoo/other worldly spirit theme to this game I was really hoping for an update to celebrate the spooky holiday but alas no update in almost 6 months. here or on Patreon. Cannot keep myself from thinking this has gone down the same road as so many other good games and has silently breathed its last.
I'm still working on it bit by bit. Life just gets in the way. Should be an update in the next week or so though! There's nothing specifically spooky about the update. I have ideas about that, and even some media picked, but as always there are a lot more ideas than there is time to implement them.

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
I'm still working on it bit by bit. Life just gets in the way. Should be an update in the next week or so though! There's nothing specifically spooky about the update. I have ideas about that, and even some media picked, but as always there are a lot more ideas than there is time to implement them.
Good to hear its still being worked, eagerly awaiting whatever you have!

Reactions: Legba

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
Can you not transform Mackenzie physically in this version? I have her gros bon anj at 3/3, saying she's "ready to blossom" but can't do anything beyond that.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoaAMirrorDarkly-0.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
Can you not transform Mackenzie physically in this version? I have her gros bon anj at 3/3, saying she's "ready to blossom" but can't do anything beyond that.
I'm wondering about Mackenzie as well, plus Usula's gros bon anj is locked and can't remember how to unlock it....is it possible in this version?

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
I'm wondering about Mackenzie as well, plus Usula's gros bon anj is locked and can't remember how to unlock it....is it possible in this version?
I got the same thing with Ursula but assumed it isn't in this version, but Mackenzie's would imply that hers is, so idk.

Nowens

Nov 12, 2018
I have a problem, I can't move on because no matter what I do the dealer keeps saying "Oh shit, you aren't messing around. Are you sure you don't want to start with something softer? No offense but you don't seem like the type to roll hard. This shit really fucks you up." What should I do? I've already used Chirality to increase my strength.

MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
I have a problem, I can't move on because no matter what I do the dealer keeps saying "Oh shit, you aren't messing around. Are you sure you don't want to start with something softer? No offense but you don't seem like the type to roll hard. This shit really fucks you up." What should I do? I've already used Chirality to increase my strength.
You have to click "do you have it or not"

Reactions: Nowens

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
Mackenzie and Ursula only have ti/mind transformations right now. Both will certainly have gros/body options in the future.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
An excellent foundation that's already gotten a lot of great content in it. I only hope that the MC transformations get the same love later on, and that it shifts into preggo content also

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Did you buy the 1st lot of rum before or after you were asked to?
After.

Basically, just check everywhere and make sure you have all the ingredients. For some reason, it sometimes doesn't register that you bought one.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes