Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Finished previous conent,on the new content can't get into media room to go to pool.
There's an issue with a variable not getting reset after you finish the Swap Dad's pills mission if done in a particular order. We've corrected it for the next release. Is it possible to directly navigate using the map for now?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Found the problem. Thanks for the images that helped. To get by this is it possible for you to navigate directly to the media room using the map?
Yup the map works. Honestly, I totally forgot that there was a map in the game, else I'd have tried that first.

Reactions: Valagost

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
hello everyone, does anyone share a complete save with all the memories?
please.

TakeshiAkito

May 1, 2020
Cant Enter the Den even when using Lock Pick. This is my first time trying to enter the den with the lockpick and the game is saying "Devon is in there". I have no idea what to do. I never even entered there before.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Cant Enter the Den even when using Lock Pick. This is my first time trying to enter the den with the lockpick and the game is saying "Devon is in there". I have no idea what to do. I never even entered there before.
Do you have a task that says something like access Devon's office? You can only get in there at certain times of the game.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck, can't seem to find the soft cloth, anyone know where it's at?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
In the Laundry room, turn right when you first enter the room then click on the island table in the middle of the room.
Thanks, i looked everywhere in the house, didn't know you added that spot in the game

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes