someguy627

Jun 19, 2020
When I try fixing the A/C Unit I get stuck at the dialogue saying "Ok, so I've finished 4 areas leaving -1 to go." And I cant interact with the unit. Help?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Lockdown2024-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Virus2500

May 5, 2019
When I try fixing the A/C Unit I get stuck at the dialogue saying "Ok, so I've finished 4 areas leaving -1 to go." And I cant interact with the unit. Help?
Same Problem here. Seems like a bug. I exited to another area ( 3 on the keyboard ) and saved from there. Hope this can be fixed in an update ( pretty please :) ).

Reactions: someguy627

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
How much mom content is there? I have an unhealthy tolerance for stupid minigames and grind if the pay off is worth it.
But i guess she is saved for last, contentwise?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Same Problem here. Seems like a bug. I exited to another area ( 3 on the keyboard ) and saved from there. Hope this can be fixed in an update ( pretty please :) ).
The problem seems to be with the skipping feature. It you set it in automatic, the issue is solved.

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1930836

Overview:
This is a VN / point & click adventure about a guy about to enter his last year of school when another Covid pandemic hits the world. His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes). He is stuck in his house with 7 women. Our hero will discover why he is smaller and weaker than the others his age as well as other mysteries about his and his family’s past.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: 480 Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Where's the MAC file?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How much mom content is there? I have an unhealthy tolerance for stupid minigames and grind if the pay off is worth it.
But i guess she is saved for last, contentwise?
We're just starting to get to Devon's storyline, very little at this point. All mini-games and most puzzles are skippable at this point. However, if you're looking for the 3 main character's, Amber, Emma & Devon (2 step-sisters & step-mom), content you may want to wait for a couple more releases.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Sorry about that. We thought we had caught all the bugs around the skipping feature. It will be fixed in the next release.

Ivanmalina914

Mar 24, 2019
i believe i completed all missions but im not sure if its the end of the update because i didnt get any notification that its the end of the update

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
i believe i completed all missions but im not sure if its the end of the update because i didnt get any notification that its the end of the update
You should get a little cutscene with Amber telling you that you've reached the end of the current release. The 0.6 final quests include: Helping the Maid in the laundry room, Emma bedroom scene, Maria (step-grandma) ties you up. There may be a couple places in the game where you have to go back to your bedroom to get new tasks, we're working on resolving that so the show up sooner.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So I still can't proceed with the previous update at the last mission. It tells me to 'Go watch some TV'. but when I go to the media room it says I should go something else.
Also clicking on the lawnmower at that point makes the game lock up.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
So I still can't proceed with the previous update at the last mission. It tells me to 'Go watch some TV'. but when I go to the media room it says I should go something else.
Also clicking on the lawnmower at that point makes the game lock up.
Just to verify, you're going to the room with the Pool Table in it and clicking on the TV?

RE Lawnmower: thanks we'll take a look at that issue.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I can't even get into the room to click on the tv.
Found the problem. Thanks for the images that helped. To get by this is it possible for you to navigate directly to the media room using the map?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Any chance on incorporating features like RenPy has? rollback or hide dialog?
You can hide the subtitles (dialog) by clicking the down arrow or pressing the "-" key, "+" key to bring them back. The rollback is more complicated. We are looking into it but the engine doesn't support it out of the box. We're also looking at providing a log of the dialog as an option if you miss something and want to look back it the conversation.

Reactions: nozama
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes