zoukaa

May 6, 2017
The lockpicking is a shit show. All one big bug. Wont let me choose the next circle, getting interupted does not fix it. Just make a better UI. Like buttons that let you choose next circle.

CommanderCobra

Nov 25, 2022
It took a while to figure out you have to use the build button to merge batteries into empty package then click on full package to add too inventory. then drag full package on door and then fun with abuela
is there a empty package that you have to find? it wont let me merge the batteries

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
1. Left/Right Arrows adjust the tension. You need to keep the tension meter in the green zone
2. The mouse wheel moves the pick up and down to adjust the pins. When you get the pin in the right location it will turn blue.
3. Cycle to the next pin using the left/right mouse buttons.

Note: Don't let the tension go too high or too low or you'll have to start over.

When all pins are blue the lock will open.
I HAVE THE PROBLEM OF THE MOUSE WHEEL THAT DOESN'T WORK WITH THE GAME, I HAVE ALREADY READ HERE THAT YOU JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO INTERRUPT YOU, BUT I HAVE ALREADY INTERRUPT ME LIKE 30 TIMES. SO HOW TO UNLOCK IT?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I HAVE THE PROBLEM OF THE MOUSE WHEEL THAT DOESN'T WORK WITH THE GAME, I HAVE ALREADY READ HERE THAT YOU JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO INTERRUPT YOU, BUT I HAVE ALREADY INTERRUPT ME LIKE 30 TIMES. SO HOW TO UNLOCK IT?
We have not been able to reproduce this issue. You could just skip the lock pick for now. In the options menu there should be a setting to skip mini games. If you turn it on and then go back to lock picking there should be an arrow to skip. The skip was added for Lockpick and Hacking game in 0.5.4

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
We have not been able to reproduce this issue. You could just skip the lock pick for now. In the options menu there should be a setting to skip mini games. If you turn it on and then go back to lock picking there should be an arrow to skip. The skip was added for Lockpick and Hacking game in 0.5.4
I TRIED THIS METHOD BUT NO LUCK. ALSO BECAUSE THE LAST SAVE IS ALREADY WITH THE LOCK SCENE I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO START THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING IN THIS CASE!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I TRIED THIS METHOD BUT NO LUCK. ALSO BECAUSE THE LAST SAVE IS ALREADY WITH THE LOCK SCENE I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO START THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING IN THIS CASE!!!:cry::cry::cry:
We have a fix coming in the next version. We're adding keyboard only controls.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
The up/down arrow keys should move pick up & down. However, the only way to cycle to the next pin is with the left/right mouse buttons.

terranusnova

Oct 31, 2020
navigation sucks, and every update it changes. minigames cool, content not match, bad story.
are you a walkthru man lol?
and where is gold book?

Last edited:

HXLF

Oct 26, 2021
Book is behind your bed. The empty package in in a drawer in the kitchen. Then from the inventory drag the 4 batteries onto the package to combine them. You should then be able to use the full package of batteries on her door.
Hey, i cant seem to find the package, where is it?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
how to take these pills ?!?!? "take each of other two pills - one oval one round...." cant do anything else, im lock it in the room, have other quests but cant go anywere... so shet, need to check the problem in laundry, but there is no laundry button on hallway, even on map from phone...

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
how to take these pills ?!?!? "take each of other two pills - one oval one round...." cant do anything else, im lock it in the room, have other quests but cant go anywere... so shet, need to check the problem in laundry, but there is no laundry button on hallway, even on map from phone...
they are in the drawer in the office along with your pills

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes