Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
devon in the office cant break in.. even after spending time..
If you have the task of accessing the office, use the Lock Picks on the office door. Make sure to do all the tasks in the office before exiting. There is a bug that lets you exit too early (fixed in next release)

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I am trying to lockpick the garage and no matter hat I try nothing works. The directions on how to work the lockpicks has disappeared. I was able to adjust the tumbler but now nothing. So as of right now I am leaving this annoying ass game. I might come back once it is completed and I will try it again but right now this game is for the birds.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
guys how to "finish reading book for the day", after 1st time cant go read again, and i have only this quest, someone help...

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite intriguing, but smooth progressing should have more ingame clues. I liked animations, but also missed sounds and moans during them. I think this is important to overal game experience.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
anyone know what to do after you have done all the things on the list for day one and gone to bed... (I read the book, helped the maid, and took the pills from the office, then went to bed.) it's morning but i have noting in my to do list now.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
anyone know what to do after you have done all the things on the list for day one and gone to bed... (I read the book, helped the maid, and took the pills from the office, then went to bed.) it's morning but i have noting in my to do list now.
I think you're done with the current content. However, you should have seen a message stating that fact from Amber in your bedroom.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I am trying to lockpick the garage and no matter hat I try nothing works. The directions on how to work the lockpicks has disappeared. I was able to adjust the tumbler but now nothing. So as of right now I am leaving this annoying ass game. I might come back once it is completed and I will try it again but right now this game is for the birds.
1. Left/Right Arrows adjust the tension. You need to keep the tension meter in the green zone
2. The mouse wheel moves the pick up and down to adjust the pins. When you get the pin in the right location it will turn blue.
3. Cycle to the next pin using the left/right mouse buttons.

Note: Don't let the tension go too high or too low or you'll have to start over.

When all pins are blue the lock will open.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Quite intriguing, but smooth progressing should have more ingame clues. I liked animations, but also missed sounds and moans during them. I think this is important to overal game experience.
Thanks for the feedback.

Poseidon989

Mar 22, 2019
where do I find the book? and what do I do with the batteries once I've collected them? I can't go to Abuela's room?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
where do I find the book? and what do I do with the batteries once I've collected them? I can't go to Abuela's room?
Book is behind your bed. The empty package in in a drawer in the kitchen. Then from the inventory drag the 4 batteries onto the package to combine them. You should then be able to use the full package of batteries on her door.

Poseidon989

Mar 22, 2019
Book is behind your bed. The empty package in in a drawer in the kitchen. Then from the inventory drag the 4 batteries onto the package to combine them. You should then be able to use the full package of batteries on her door.
Thanks for that. i was going mad clicking the batteries on everything in sight

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
My desire to see polygon boobs is sadly not big enough to even begin with these mini games, hard pass. "You should have everything you need to solve dad's puzzle" Maybe but do i fucking want to ? I don't mind erotic games with good stories, hard choices etc because there's payouts that are not that hard to get to, the mini games however are NOT fun at all and your bitch of a mother makes it even less fun. I mean wtf, she hears the doorbell running but expects YOU that's currently in the basement to just sprint there and open it. Open the damn door yourself you beatch ! :p

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
1. Left/Right Arrows adjust the tension. You need to keep the tension meter in the green zone
2. The mouse wheel moves the pick up and down to adjust the pins. When you get the pin in the right location it will turn blue.
3. Cycle to the next pin using the left/right mouse buttons.

Note: Don't let the tension go too high or too low or you'll have to start over.

When all pins are blue the lock will open.
That's all well and good, but the mouse wheel won't let the pick move down. In addition, it does not work to get to the 2nd floor. All full of bugs....

Reactions: demoxxx82

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's all well and good, but the mouse wheel won't let the pick move down. In addition, it does not work to get to the 2nd floor. All full of bugs....
Had the same problem with the Mousewheel, after you got interupted (when it resets, then you can try again usually it works)

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes