jericho7777

May 15, 2020
1. Use left/right keys to keep the tension in the green zone.
2. Use the mouse wheel to move the pick up and down to find the right position for the current pin (it will fill the circle above the lock blue).
3. Click the left/right mouse buttons to move to the prev/next pin and repeat step 2 until all pins are blue.

If the tension goes to too high (red) you'll get a pin stuck and need to loosen the tension. If it falls too low (yellow or orange) all the pins will fall out of place.
finally i could pass thx

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I can't able to became a hacker XD any tips?
Use your computer and beat the hacking game. If you are having trouble with the mini-game. Try this.

Fill the guess with a single symbol until you figure out all the symbols in the solution. Notice below I just guess the same symbol in every spot until I figure out which symbols are in the solution.
Hacking1.PNG
I then use a symbol that I know is not in the solution to figure out what position each of the correct symbols belongs. As you can see below It takes 3 guess to figure out that one of the symbols belongs in the last 2 positions. Then 3 more guesses to get the last 3.
Hacking2.PNG

Reactions: lightpower

Pierreheh

Jun 11, 2021
where is the last batterie AA, I found it in the garage, bedroom with the controller, thats 3 but there's still missing one, i feel like I looked everywhere

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
where is the last batterie AA, I found it in the garage, bedroom with the controller, thats 3 but there's still missing one, i feel like I looked everywhere
Use the screwdriver on the grill in the backyard.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
i dont know how to finish the hack task i did like what u did but nothing happened
Did you get 5/5 in the Green & Yellow boxes? If so, the Save button should be enabled and you can save the code (end the scene).

jaden10

Feb 11, 2018
Seems that the last sign on the bottom row is bugged, when I click i get the one left of it. and it is just the one I need to solve the Hacking Grrrr !
I solved it by logging in and out of the computer when the symbol was in the final result but it is a problem that will surely need to be solved

Reactions: xapican

greyz

Jul 4, 2019
After swapping the pills, it asks me to take the two pills but I dont have the round one's. I also cant go anywhere besides the basement and the landing on the first floor.. Any help?

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Hacking Game explanation:

Each time you make a guess it will show up on the right hand side. The yellow box indicates how many total correct values you have. The green box indicates how many you have in the correct spots.

The best strategy is to guess the same symbol in all 5 slots starting with the first until you figure out how many of each symbol is in the solution. Then use that information to figure out what position they should be placed.
Only 1 little problem the last button repeats the one to the left so can't solve the puzzle.
Well you can by exit and re starting it, but after wasting time guessing to then find out that is the symbol you need to solve it, is not cool.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
After swapping the pills, it asks me to take the two pills but I dont have the round one's. I also cant go anywhere besides the basement and the landing on the first floor.. Any help?
It's a bug that's fixed in the next release. You should have been blocked from getting out of the Office. You should be able to continue with a saved game in this state in the next release or restore a save from before going to the Office. There are 3 sets of pills in in the drawer, your pills far left, Ambers pills right next to your pills, and birth control far right.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes