TestSubject12

Jan 19, 2019
Right/Left arrow keys adjust the tension (needs to stay in the green)
Mouse wheel adjusts the Pick to try to position the current pin.
When it turns blue, move to the next pin using the right mouse button.
When all pins are blue the lock should open.
The mouse buttons don't seem to work on this instance.

Reactions: hsong

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hacking Game explanation:

Each time you make a guess it will show up on the right hand side. The yellow box indicates how many total correct values you have. The green box indicates how many you have in the correct spots.

The best strategy is to guess the same symbol in all 5 slots starting with the first until you figure out how many of each symbol is in the solution. Then use that information to figure out what position they should be placed.

Reactions: xapican

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hacking Game explanation:

Each time you make a guess it will show up on the right hand side. The yellow box indicates how many total correct values you have. The green box indicates how many you have in the correct spots.

The best strategy is to guess the same symbol in all 5 slots starting with the first until you figure out how many of each symbol is in the solution. Then use that information to figure out what position they should be placed.
you can make it a lot simpler by having the symbols in the guessed code appear in yellow or green instead of a number in a box at the side

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'll just wait for a fully gallery save/mod in the future damn that. At least make the puzzles fun like another game on this site. I won't say the name since you get a warning from mods for talking about other games in threads.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think it is all a matter of how you see it, I am fully aware that I play a Puzzlegame with Sex not a Sexgame with Puzzles, and the dev is tweaking the game, but he needs feedback, the bug with the last symbol was frustrating but ok I just restarted the game till I got a combo where this symbol wasn't requiered, what made me quit for today was that in the Pill quest i didn't get the round pills and I forgot to save so I have to start all over again, the elimination of the left mouse button to advance well i have to get used to it that is all

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
you can make it a lot simpler by having the symbols in the guessed code appear in yellow or green instead of a number in a box at the side
Thanks for the feedback. I agree and it would be more consistent with the brute force devices you see in the movies. We'll see if we can get it into a future build. The next release has the ability to skip this and the lock pick minigames.

TakeshiAkito

May 1, 2020
I got into Devon's Office and Accidentally clicked on the door and left. Now the game is telling me that "Devon is in there right now" Any way to fix?
Tried to go to bed to reset to new day -> MC: "I'm Not Tired"

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I got into Devon's Office and Accidentally clicked on the door and left. Now the game is telling me that "Devon is in there right now" Any way to fix?
Tried to go to bed to reset to new day -> MC: "I'm Not Tired"
It's a bug, working on testing the fix. The fix stops you from exiting the room (getting into the issue in the first place). Additionally, if you have a saved game in your current state you'll be able to get back into Devon's office to complete the tasks.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i'm stuck with finding amber persional item an find some oil.. i went throw out the hole house couldn't find anything.. clicked on ever door / cabnet. nothing... tryed picklocking locked doors nothing.. these two things are no where to be found...

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
i'm stuck with finding amber persional item an find some oil.. i went throw out the hole house couldn't find anything.. clicked on ever door / cabnet. nothing... tryed picklocking locked doors nothing.. these two things are no where to be found...
Amber's phone is in her bedroom to the right of the bathroom. Once you try to get into the bathroom, you should be able to enter her bedroom and grab her phone. Then use it on the bathroom door. After you access the bathroom that first time you should be able to get back into it to grab the massage oil on one of the lower shelves.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes