blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
how the unholy fuck did not one of those codes work at all ,it couldnt be a random code generator ???

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how do i take dad pills?
Go to secret room in basement and click on the "use" icon on the pills. It should put 3 bottles of pills in your inventory that you'll use to swap with the pills Devon is giving you.

Reactions: xapican

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I think I found a game-breaking bug: I had the wheels from the lawnmower and the dismantled shelves on the floor and then accidentally hit the memories button on the phone. When I came back out they were gone so I can't make the handcart.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Were you able to figure out what to do? I'm also stuck and I don't have a clue what I need to do.
I'll look at it. However, if you've started the "Take Dad's Pills" task you'll need to finish the related tasks first. I'm working on the sequencing on that set of tasks. Depending on where you are, you need to sit and read your book in the bean bag chair, then pick the lock on Devon's office and swap the pills out.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I think I found a game-breaking bug: I had the wheels from the lawnmower and the dismantled shelves on the floor and then accidentally hit the memories button on the phone. When I came back out they were gone so I can't make the handcart.
Will look into it.

MaxxMaxx

Jun 9, 2018
Found a bug, started the pills quest, lockpicked my way in but failed to replace pills before leaving. Now I can't get back into the office to do the swap and navigation is locked to basement only (Can get around it by using map.)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Seems that the last sign on the bottom row is bugged, when I click i get the one left of it. and it is just the one I need to solve the Hacking Grrrr !

Reactions: donkiszu

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I can't pick the lock, better said I have no idea, how to proceed to next circle.
I get the green "stripe" under first circle, then mousewheel the circle goes blue in the middle. and then what???

Reactions: collected

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where is the laundry room? Is that with the two washing machines in the basement? Interact with the machines and nothing happen.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I can't pick the lock, better said I have no idea, how to proceed to next circle.
I get the green "stripe" under first circle, then mousewheel the circle goes blue in the middle. and then what???
Use the mouse buttons to cycle through the pins.

Reactions: sedin

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Where is the laundry room? Is that with the two washing machines in the basement? Interact with the machines and nothing happen.
From the 1st floor hallway. If you are facing the stairs there should be a arrow pointing to the right. If you are facing the door it's the door on the left.

Reactions: homarkc

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Found a bug, started the pills quest, lockpicked my way in but failed to replace pills before leaving. Now I can't get back into the office to do the swap and navigation is locked to basement only (Can get around it by using map.)
Will be fixed in the next version. Testing it now.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Use arrows to turns the first circle blue, then right-click the next circle and repeat ...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Valagost I managed to go through the lockpick and the hack thing, but they're really really but REALLY mood killers. Anyway, trying to be usefull and not just annoying, there is a bug in the replay feature, three of the scenes already accomplished are shown again as locked in page 2.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes