homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
From the 1st floor hallway. If you are facing the stairs there should be a arrow pointing to the right. If you are facing the door it's the door on the left.
Thanks, but where is the arrow pointing right? I remember there should also be a turn around at the bottom, and now it's gone, and the only arrow there is pointing back to the basement.
Where is arrow pointing right.jpg

ancelian

Oct 10, 2019
I've encountered a bug as well. When I lockpicked Devons office and went in for the pill swapping quest, I accidentally exited the room and now I can't get back in.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ich habe das gleiche getan gugaton , aber ich habe so etwas bekommen
Der code, wird per Zufallsgenerator festgelegt ist jedesmal ein andrer, Hast du Master Mind mal gespielt ?
Das gelbe Kästchen sagt dir wieviele Zeichen richtig sind (Anzahl, die korrekt plazierten Zeichen sind mitgezälhlt zb. Gelb 4 grün 2 dh. 4 zeichen richig 2 an der richtigen stelle) das grüne Kästchen zeigt dir an wieviele Zeichen an der richtigen Stelle sind der rest is logik, und Schlussfolgerungen.
/ the Code is generatet by a randomgenerator and is different each time you start the Mgame have you ever played Master Mind ? (I explained him again in german the rules of the Mini game (too lazy to write it again in english, sorry))

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
hi all can you tell me how to use lockpick on devon's room ?
Right/Left arrow keys adjust the tension (needs to stay in the green)
Mouse wheel adjusts the Pick to try to position the current pin.
When it turns blue, move to the next pin using the right mouse button.
When all pins are blue the lock should open.

Reactions: proxicath
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes