Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I think I'll give up on that bed.
Now I have 4 complete maid bed drawers. And I can't connect the bed base and the side rails when I click create. I dont get any further.
You should only be able to create 2 drawers. The frame should be Header, Footer, 2xBase, 2xRails. I'll run some QA on it tomorrow. The crafting/build mechanic is going to be removed/replaced in version 0.6.

Reactions: AdultFunGamer

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Lockdown2024-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How to skip the minigames? Dude (to the dev), they REALLY ruin the joy.
You need to turn it on in the Options screen. After doing so you should see an arrow at the bottom center of the screen where applicable. Currently, the skippable mini-games are the Basement clean-up, basketball and pipes games.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You need to turn it on in the Options screen. After doing so you should see an arrow at the bottom center of the screen where applicable. Currently, the skippable mini-games are the Basement clean-up, basketball and pipes games.
Not the lockpick hellish thing? I don't even remember how it works. And the hack thing, please, if I wanted to use my time learning how to decode shit I would go to decoding school or something. I usually don't complain about games, but this one is a real waste of good work locked by the minigames.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
anyone know what the hack the internet firewall codes are this is just plain dumb gameplay also not skippable bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokitox8
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes