madcap46

Jun 29, 2019
Good Game overall the animations could be longer. I enjoyed it, the thread gave me help with reference to the walk-thru.Hope to see more, keep up the good work.

Reactions: maikelblack

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The gallery in the phone is now fully unlocked, but the Emma roof scene (last one) in the gallery in the main menu is still locked, and it remains locked even after I replay the "Meet Emma" mission again from an earlier save.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i ask Maria the maid.
laundry room in the Baskets
only i can't find the laundry room
If you are in the 1st floor looking toward the Office and Media room, to your right in front of the garage door left and before the Stairs (or underneath) or turn around and to your left

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
guys this lockpickup is little broken left/right click, scroll - nothing, i mean its say must be green, i see it blue and cant click and go foward some help pls ?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
guys this lockpickup is little broken left/right click, scroll - nothing, i mean its say must be green, i see it blue and cant click and go foward some help pls ?
Get the first tumbler to blue, add tension, until to get to green, then don't touch the tension control again until you get all the tumblers.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes