Cramone

May 14, 2018
i get stuck because appers some message about update after i change bulb...
Still need another battery for quest, go to class, and talk to Harold..

Last edited:

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
I don't understand how to put the dates on the watch for resolve the map puzzle.. I tried anyway and I can't figure it out

Moon Landing Year: 1969 / Periodic RN 222
Magna Carta Year: 1215 / Planets 8
Days in a Year 365 / October days 31
Dwarfs* Dalmations: 101...
Planet =9
and drawf =7 x 101 = 707

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
This usually is the scene signifying the end of content for the current release. We have not been able to recreate this issue in the current build (0.4.3). What task were you in the middle of or what did you just complete?
1.attend the American literature class
2. talk with Ambula
3. Talk with Harald
I need to Rest but bimbo is in the way.

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 1930836

Overview:
This is a VN / point & click adventure about a guy about to enter his last year of school when another Covid pandemic hits the world. His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes). He is stuck in his house with 7 women. Our hero will discover why he is smaller and weaker than the others his age as well as other mysteries about his and his family’s past.

Be Aware! This game contains several mini-games and puzzles that are not skippable.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-14
Developer: 480 Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Sorry to say it but i like the Game for how it is. Minigames are not to heavy and funny too. I hope you chance not all of them only why a People not solution it in one try. Vers 43 was all good to play. the Story simpel and good gravted. Musst Games there in F95 is only to fap not really to play with Brain to play to.
Pleaase go on how the Game was make in your Brain. We are helping the Others when it is com to Heavy for them. Thanks for a Game was it not all the same Stil. And please let it play us here on F95. I am self with out Work neally 2 Years and have no Money left for Patron. Thanks

Kingjack1505

Jun 2, 2020
i already got 2 batteries in controller and 1 in remote at garage, where can i find the 4th battery, i tried grill nothing there. any help please.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Best ways to kill your game.

1. Make it in Unity when RenPy would have worked fine.
2. Unavoidable mini games that suck balls. Games should be fun, not a boring chore. ;)
3. A bunch of renders with no background that look 5 years old.

RIP game. :poop:
Seriously Drunk Robot would be impressed by these reviews, Dev must be competing with him for worst games on the site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeepster

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
Best ways to kill your game.

1. Make it in Unity when RenPy would have worked fine.
2. Unavoidable mini games that suck balls. Games should be fun, not a boring chore. ;)
3. A bunch of renders with no background that look 5 years old.

RIP game. :poop:
Seriously Drunk Robot would be impressed by these reviews, Dev must be competing with him for worst games on the site.
why spread negativity when you dont like the game? I think the game could definetly improve in a alot of aspects and the game dev is at least trying... This game definely has potential if the dev hear the right criticism, and your opinion dont help at all

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
musst du das spiel von anfang an spielen weil ich keine quest oder so habe

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
musst du das spiel von anfang an spielen weil ich keine quest oder so habe
Es waren nur Bugfix updates 4.43 und 4.44 falls du am ende bist speicher das Spiel und Starte von dort in ver.5.0
It were only bugfix updates 4.43 and 4.44 if you are at the end save the game and Start from there in ver 5.0

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes