ironuckles

Mar 3, 2019
The batteries: 2 in the controllers below your computer, 1 in the old remote controller to the right of the old TV in the garage, 1 in the grill
The book is behind tha bed, near the nightstand
i have 4 batteries but for some reason i can't get into the room

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Ive encountered a bug that I can't get past. After waking up and time advances for the 2nd time. I get the end of content dialogue in the basement but I have the mission to attend literature class on the PC which can't be done since I can't interact with anything in the room
Same exact situation for me. Stuck in bedroom and can not interact with computer. If I use map to leave room it tells me I am tired and need sleep. Return to basement and same end of content and lock up.

Reactions: tercooler

tercooler

Jan 27, 2018
Same exact situation for me. Stuck in bedroom and can not interact with computer. If I use map to leave room it tells me I am tired and need sleep. Return to basement and same end of content and lock up.
i have the exact same problem. Need a fix for this please, it's a pain to do everithig again.

Good game by the way, need to fix some bugs, but overall liking it. waiting for a fix to this problem.

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
i think the game is broken i had sex with justine i go to sleep and every time i enter my room this is what i find and i cant interract with anything so i cant continue with the mission

Volute

Feb 13, 2018
i think the game is broken i had sex with justine i go to sleep and every time i enter my room this is what i find and i cant interract with anything so i cant continue with the mission
I had the same problem.

I started the Jasmin missions after finishing the other missions.
It worked, I could continue the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If you can interact with the bed maybe you should try that, I hadn't have the oportunity to play the latest Bugfix version at all but in the ver 2.42 it worked for me a few times

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Did you put the batteries in the empty battery package? Also, try later, maybe it will work, I don't know.
It took a while to figure out you have to use the build button to merge batteries into empty package then click on full package to add too inventory. then drag full package on door and then fun with abuela

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I had the other two first and then the controllers gave me two
I found the problem - if you use the screwdriver on the controller it give you one battery, you don't need to use the screwdriver on the game controller, you just need to click it and it gives you 2 batteries instead of one, then hit the garage, get battery from remote, then battery from knob on grill.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
1668579035131.png
I go to sleep and every time i enter my room this is what i find and i cant interract with anything so i cant continue with the mission

Reactions: Manford

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
I really cant understand what I need to do to create a wheelcart...
You have to go into your phone and build it with the tools you have and the parts you gather in the basement. Now If I could only find whos ass the garage key is up I would be thankful!

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes