Sem títuflo.jpg

Last edited:

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
First of All
This game is very good, even having difficulties, but make it worth the scenes
This give the taste of conquest.

But...

I got stuck on this Task since Version 0.4.1 View attachment 2169155 View attachment 2169156

And now i can't create the studio even havin the camera,tripod and blanket
View attachment 2169157
sorry i dont have the solution but could you tell me where i can find the vitamins please?

Nvm, found it in the kitchen in the upper cupboard

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
People can survive war, plague, famine, gunshots, stabbings, being set on fire and crushed but the second they have a son they are screwed.
First of All
This game is very good, even having difficulties, but make it worth the scenes
This give the taste of conquest.

But...

I got stuck on this Task since Version 0.4.1 View attachment 2169155 View attachment 2169156

And now i can't create the studio even havin the camera,tripod and blanket
View attachment 2169157
The book is behind your bed.
The studio is to the right. Hang the blanket on the wall. Place the tripod on the floor, place the camera on the tripod, in that order.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
maid shows up at the front door. news breaks out about a more deadly virus .. my thoughs on this would... quick throw the maid out lock the door

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, so I just helped the grandma with her lotion quest. Now I can't do anyhting anymore. When I try to go to bed the MC says he's not tired. When I check the secret room he says it's dinner time, but nobody is to be found anywhere in the house. How do I go to dinner here?

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
how old is the MC anyway... didn't he learn sex ed in junior high befor this.. what did he do. take home schooling?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hm, so I just helped the grandma with her lotion quest. Now I can't do anyhting anymore. When I try to go to bed the MC says he's not tired. When I check the secret room he says it's dinner time, but nobody is to be found anywhere in the house. How do I go to dinner here?
The dining room is on the second floor to the left if you're facing the kitchen.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Not sure if this bug has been reported yet, but after I discovered that secret room and moved on, then saved, and then when loading that save game it always puts me back to the basement before the secret room riddle. I tried it twice using a fresh save game, no overwrite. But I lost all the progess to the end of the game day, that sucks.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I bought the lock pick but can't figure out how to pick the lock in mini game.Can some tell me how to use the pick.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes