AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great game Dev (y)(y):love::love:
Just love games like that :love:

3 issues for my empty head :D

Where the hell is make-up? I know i saw it, searched the whole house and nothing...

Talk to Harold? I need finish maid outfit to talk to him?

Keep up the good work Dev (y)(y)(y):love:

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Great game Dev (y)(y):love::love:
Just love games like that :love:

3 issues for my empty head :D

Where the hell is make-up? I know i saw it, searched the whole house and nothing...

Talk to Harold? I need finish maid outfit to talk to him?

Keep up the good work Dev (y)(y)(y):love:
The make-up is in the 3rd floor bathroom near the cream.
The Harold thing is a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great game Dev (y):love:
Just finished everything, no errors at all.
Two things:
1. it says "granny" to the right of the grill, make you go back to the entrance
2. hair dryer, make up, tripod and blanket doesnt dissapear after MC takes them.

Cant wait for the update :love:

May 30, 2020
clicking at main menu on options gives a black cren and nothing happens. whhich is sad because i wont play this without be able to enable skip unread text its so fkin slow.

btw: use renpy

Reactions: Zonaboy

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
clicking at main menu on options gives a black cren and nothing happens. whhich is sad because i wont play this without be able to enable skip unread text its so fkin slow.

everything was working for me....
you play the game for free, soo if you dont like it, leave... dont post stupid comments....

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
everything was working for me....
you play the game for free, soo if you dont like it, leave... dont post stupid comments....
That error It happens to me too. (Windows 10 x64).

Forgive the life of the fellow forum member for giving his opinion. Insipid as it may seem to you, he has done so without insulting or belittling anyone.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
That error It happens to me too. (Windows 10 x64).

Forgive the life of the fellow forum member for giving his opinion. Insipid as it may seem to you, he has done so without insulting or belittling anyone.
well, you both need a new pc :D

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
"Find Emma's clothes": In the laundry room everything is empty. Any clue where to look for?
Laundry baskets on the left. The top one is empty. If you click on them again they should be in the bottom basket.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Posted solutions for levels 3-10
i did finally get through it but damn it was insane, outside of level 1-2, it was pure accident i finished the others haha still it was way too hard but then never really liked puzzles or mini-games, so what do i know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Keys for the Garage
To open the garage you need to pick the lock. It can be found in the shopping app on your phone. If it doesn't let you buy them, you might need to finish other tasks before you can get access.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Move the game to another location like C:/ Game Unity sometimes cant handle long acsess paths

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes