Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
This is my to do list. I already found 4 batteries, got the uniform. But can't find Maria and Harold anywhere, don't know how to talk to Harold (can't use computer either if that's what is needed), and when I go to grandma's room, game says I still need to find batteries first.
View attachment 2153645
If you have all 4 batteries, go to the kitchen and get the empty package. Use the build app to combine them then use that on Maria's door.

Reactions: homarkc

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ow and I was looking for a door:rolleyes: Thanks a lot Lol:LOL:
Great Game Iam enjoying it by the way !

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
If you have all 4 batteries, go to the kitchen and get the empty package. Use the build app to combine them then use that on Maria's door.
Thanks. Also, I have finished the studio quest and the tripod is still in the basement. But when I go back up to the roof, there is another tripod at the same spot.
BTW, when I use the fast travel on the map in phone to go to the roof, I always end up in the backyard.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Thanks. Also, I have finished the studio quest and the tripod is still in the basement. But when I go back up to the roof, there is another tripod at the same spot.
BTW, when I use the fast travel on the map in phone to go to the roof, I always end up in the backyard.
Thanks, will look into them.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
a good game would be very good if not so much looking and figuring out where to look for things :)

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How to build this bed?
Go into the build app on your phone. Add the frame pieces to the left then click the create, then click the created item. Do that for the 2 drawers as well. Then put the Frame, Drawers and Mattress in the Bed location.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
This is my to do list. I already found 4 batteries, got the uniform. But can't find Maria and Harold anywhere, don't know how to talk to Harold (can't use computer either if that's what is needed), and when I go to grandma's room, game says I still need to find batteries first.
Update: Just use the uniform on Maria's room and finish the uniform quest. I see.... can't talk to Harold until finishing the uniform quest.
View attachment 2153645
There are batteries in the game controller on your desk, a remote control in the garage, in the grill near the pool (you'll need to use the screwdriver on it). Maria is in her bedroom, use the uniform on the bedroom door. Regarding the Talk with Harold task, I think there is a bug that has been fixed for the next release. Try advancing the other tasks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Valagost Its not a critic since I have found the work around, but some "back arrows" are very difficult to see eg in the pool area maybe give them in the future an outline it has not to be thick just that when a bright backround is there they would be more visible and with the quick nav map if I click on the Roof i end up in the Backyard .

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
huo9876 i tried that and it didn't work out so I tried it like I told you above and it worked out the dev explained that a few pages before but shoot me on wich page

Reactions: huo9876

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I did. I took your advice and create a variable that checks current status when you navigate. As far as I know the only mission that requires you to navigate to a specific spot to start the mission is at the beginning of the game. I hate to say this might be a problem with the old save. I'll spend some time tonight to see if I can reproduce it.
I started fresh.

You can add two more things to that list, like the doorbell ringing with the maid when you're standing in the hallway, and that doesn't check to see if you've had the video call in the basement where your Mom first tells you that the cleaning lady's coming.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also... Post giving grandma a back rub and hot dogging...

Talk with Jasmin -- Long text Talk with Naomi
Talk with Naomi -- long text "Talk with Jasmine and ask about muscle gain
Find the Girls -- Find Naomi and Emma

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Then in the text it's Naomi saying she should talk to grandma about getting better at kissing...
Edit:
completed lawn mower/shower sequence. I wanted to go to the roof to see if that's the comfortable place to read and it brings me to the pool.
Mom's hissy fit about the maid uniform, another instance where Tommy is hard coded.
Fetch Emma's clothes, give them in room next to media room, Tom is hard coded.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes