Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Click on options, get a blank screen.
edit: the options on the main home page of the game, not when in game.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how do I get the key off the soap?
do I print it out?
Will be in a future release. Using the key with the soap will give you a new inventory item. That item will be required in a future release. Once you have that and you grab your clothes you should be able to leave the bathroom and get caught by Devon. That action completes that mission/quest.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Same question. I've got the camera, tripod and the blue blanket. Don't know how to make a studio in the basement though
Go to the basement/bedroom. There should be an arrow to turn right. Use the blanket on the wall, use the tripod on the floor, use the camera on the tripod.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Last time I played this is v.0.2.1 and the gallery was added on v.0.3.0. Does that mean I have to start to unlock the already played scenes in the gellery?

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Last time I played this is v.0.2.1 and the gallery was added on v.0.3.0. Does that mean I have to start to unlock the already played scenes in the gellery?
Next release will unlock them all. Working on the scripts now to review the Quest status and update the variable we use to unlock the gallery.

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1930836

Overview:
This is a VN / point & click adventure about a guy about to enter his last year of school when another Covid pandemic hits the world. His dad died from the pandemic while traveling to China on business in 2019 (at least that is what he believes). He is stuck in his house with 7 women. Our hero will discover why he is smaller and weaker than the others his age as well as other mysteries about his and his family’s past.

Be Aware! This game contains several mini-games and puzzles that are not skippable.
Thread Updated: 2022-09-02
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: 480 Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Where's the MAC content?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi guys seems that I am unable to find the Dinning room where is it ?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
This is my to do list. I already found 4 batteries, got the uniform. But can't find Maria and Harold anywhere, don't know how to talk to Harold (can't use computer either if that's what is needed), and when I go to grandma's room, game says I still need to find batteries first.
Update: Just use the uniform on Maria's room and finish the uniform quest. I see.... can't talk to Harold until finishing the uniform quest.
What to do next.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes