Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Valagost Did you change the "get the next quest" idle behavior away from the bed? I just loaded a 2.1 save file completed lightbulb change quest and gaming gear quest (footjob looks completely implausible with normal human range of motion) and now my mission list is empty and the bed tells me I'm not tired.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
need to continue reading the book ( same place doesn't work) and talk to Harold anyone can help me? thank u

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Just completed this update, not to bad, looking forward to the next one.

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Anybody seen the same behavior I have?
Game is in full screen only. Inside the game I have no menu, so impossible to do saves etc, when I click on "Options" from the main menu I only get a completely black screen where I need to use TaskManager to kill the game.
Is this just on my computer is there a generic issue with the interface

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Anybody seen the same behavior I have?
Game is in full screen only. Inside the game I have no menu, so impossible to do saves etc, when I click on "Options" from the main menu I only get a completely black screen where I need to use TaskManager to kill the game.
Is this just on my computer is there a generic issue with the interface
It's a bug, if you click Options from start menu that's what happend, but if you open it once the game started from the cell phone everything goes fine.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Valagost Sorry to say this but after playing I don't have much interest in playing further updates because the mc is such a damm loser, and the girls treat him like shit, why do you think we will like girls that are total bitches to us?
also most if not all game is doing quests (searching for things) and minigames....*sigh*

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Jasmin tells me that I can find the cream in the bathroom on the 3rd floor
but at 3 there is no bathroom :((
It is the middle door of the 3. You'll need to click on the floor near the doors to move closer. Left door is Naomi's bedroom, middle it bathroom, right is Amber & Jasmin's bedroom. 3rdFloorHallwayC.png

Reactions: Xytray
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes