Mar 29, 2021
Glad to see this on Steam too: (y)
I hope the dev would not struggle with the publication like it happened to some others.

auron123

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, i'm stuck after dinner with the girls. I can't go on, if I go to the basement it doesn't make me interact with the bed. Help!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I thought i would give this game a try and i like it, the text was slow but other than that, good game so far, looking forward to see what gets added next.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
*sigh* Boring mini-games, horrible point and click, some really terrible lighting in a bunch of renders. Way to ruin a promising incest story man. :cry:
Might have been a bit premature to put on Steam, as this needs a lot of work before it resembles anything enjoyable. :poop:
Hurts my heart.

Reactions: Seawulf00

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So maybe I'm just an idiot, but I can't seem to progress because I cannot find a way to actually read the stupid fucking notes for the clock puzzle. If it sounds like i'm just a little bit frustrated it's because I am.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So maybe I'm just an idiot, but I can't seem to progress because I cannot find a way to actually read the stupid fucking notes for the clock puzzle. If it sounds like i'm just a little bit frustrated it's because I am.
Take them from the inventory and put on the map.

Mokume

Oct 27, 2019
anyone figured out how to make the stupid handcart ?
Try different tools like hammer, wrench, etc. on the shelves (sorry I forget which exactly is used). That gives you the "platform" for the handcart. The wheels come from something else in the same basement room again the same idea as the shelves. Then they're combined to make the handcart. Truly is a guessing game and trial and error to figure this shit out at this point since the ingame walkthrough/guide/help menu blows.

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
Try different tools like hammer, wrench, etc. on the shelves (sorry I forget which exactly is used). That gives you the "platform" for the handcart. The wheels come from something else in the same basement room again the same idea as the shelves. Then they're combined to make the handcart. Truly is a guessing game and trial and error to figure this shit out at this point since the ingame walkthrough/guide/help menu blows.
Tried all 3 tools, and only the wrench worked on the wheels , the rest did shit

RsL4972

May 14, 2021
ok this is what i have . a pile of shelving in the middle of the floor and only the wrench seems to be the only tools that does anything . and the is the message i get when i use it "OK, i can use the wrench with those wheels" and no other tool seems to do SHIT !!!!!!

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes