RsL4972

May 14, 2021
LOL this game actually need to be revamped by someone that knows wtf they're doing, seriously if you're going to put a game on any site , here's a very good hint to do before that , its called TEST IT yourself and i dont mean once i mean dozens of times

Reactions: KenneX

Mokume

Oct 27, 2019
I found 2 batteries on the controllers 1 on the grill and I can't find the last one........
Where is the battery on the grill? Literally scroll my mouse side to side hoping to get a popup and nothing is there. I have 2 batteries from the PS5 controller in the basement and 1 from the Garage remote control.'

Mokume

Oct 27, 2019
LOL this game actually need to be revamped by someone that knows wtf they're doing, seriously if you're going to put a game on any site , here's a very good hint to do before that , its called TEST IT yourself and i dont mean once i mean dozens of times
Little too harsh imo. This is a free game in an extremely early stage by what appears to be a first time game creator. Pull your head right out from your ass and realize this. If you're expecting some triple A shit for free here then you're a fool. There are plenty of games for you to go play that are right up your alley.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The batteries: 2 in the controllers below your computer, 1 in the old remote controller to the right of the old TV in the garage, 1 in the grill
The book is behind tha bed, near the nightstand

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicecock9691

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Does anybody found the book? After lawnmower minigame and shower house is empty, can`t go to bed or talk with friend. Annoying.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Does anybody found the book? After lawnmower minigame and shower house is empty, can`t go to bed or talk with friend. Annoying.
You may have completed the current version's content. Check the changelog for a description of the quests/missions. The 0.4 version contains 3 new missions.
1 - Make a sex tape and get Amber to break up with her boyfriend.
2 - Train Emma on the Rooftop.
3 - Help around the house ends with shower and getting caught naked in Devon's bedroom.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Where is the battery on the grill? Literally scroll my mouse side to side hoping to get a popup and nothing is there. I have 2 batteries from the PS5 controller in the basement and 1 from the Garage remote control.'
Use screwdriver on the knobs of the grill.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You may have completed the current version's content. Check the changelog for a description of the quests/missions. The 0.4 version contains 3 new missions.
1 - Make a sex tape and get Amber to break up with her boyfriend.
2 - Train Emma on the Rooftop.
3 - Help around the house ends with shower and getting caught naked in Devon's bedroom.
The point 3 is done, 1 and 2 nope. The To do list says that must talk with Harold, but when click on PC the message is no need for. And also must found The Dragon Queen book, but no idea where. If try to sleep to pass time somehow, the message is that have things to do. The gallery have still last two memories locked. That's my current situation.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
The point 3 is done, 1 and 2 nope. The To do list says that must talk with Harold, but when click on PC the message is no need for. And also must found The Dragon Queen book, but no idea where. If try to sleep to pass time somehow, the message is that have things to do. The gallery have still last two memories locked. That's my current situation.
There is a hot spot between the dresser and bed the book is behind your bed.
I'll look into the issue with the with Harold. I was able to play through the game a few times but might have missed a sequence that causes it to be blocked.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
You'll need to finish the mission with the Dragon Queen book first. That ends after you get a uniform, make-up and hair products for the maid. You then get a cutscene in the media room of Devon getting angry at the new outfit. Once that is done you should be able to progress. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You'll need to finish the mission with the Dragon Queen book first. That ends after you get a uniform, make-up and hair products for the maid. You then get a cutscene in the media room of Devon getting angry at the new outfit. Once that is done you should be able to progress. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.
Well, I finished the version and actually enjoyed it. It's the kind of game that I like, besides some weird things: the dork entering the bedroom every time, even when he was already there. The really slow text. The dick being bigger in each new sex scene (thats make me worried about the size of the damn thing near the end of the game). The grandma clearly being in her 30s. Some confuse moments (the "behind the bed" location). Overall, seems that when complete would be a really good game... except for the minigames. Please, get rid of that fucking things. Or at least implement some way to skip them. Wandering around the house searching for people or things it's already enough "game" to keep the joy. That said, good work. Respect.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I have the 4 batteries but when I gon into her door always said same message like when I haven't it :/ game is frustrating

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes