Kohak20

Mar 10, 2019
Please tell me how to find the light bulb. I thrashed everything. I downloaded the new version of Lockdown 2024 0.2.3, they write to talk to my mother. If the scene in the kitchen with nipples flashing, then I talked. But I can't find the light bulb.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Please tell me how to find the light bulb. I thrashed everything. I downloaded the new version of Lockdown 2024 0.2.3, they write to talk to my mother. If the scene in the kitchen with nipples flashing, then I talked. But I can't find the light bulb.
You need to get into the Garage, get the ladder, then search every cabinet in the garage.

Kohak20

Mar 10, 2019
You need to get into the Garage, get the ladder, then search every cabinet in the garage.
I checked everything, there is no light bulb. The bottom right drawer is not clickable. Used both a ladder and a lockpick. Looks like a bug.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I checked everything, there is no light bulb. The bottom right drawer is not clickable. Used both a ladder and a lockpick. Looks like a bug.
I'll look at it, but it did work in my run thru. That bottom right cabinet is used for something else later in the game so the script might be off.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'll look at it, but it did work in my run thru. That bottom right cabinet is used for something else later in the game so the script might be off.
This is a problem if you finished the gaming quest first. We've fixed it in the next build and actually made the quest a little easier. It will be in a random cabinet when you enter the garage and won't move after that. So you won't need to click on every cabinet just the one that it is in. You can get by it before getting the new build, by finishing this quest/mission before completing the gaming one.

IAf325

May 31, 2020
I don't understand how to put the dates on the watch for resolve the map puzzle.. I tried anyway and I can't figure it out

Moon Landing Year: 1969 / Periodic RN 222
Magna Carta Year: 1215 / Planets 8
Days in a Year 365 / October days 31
Dwarfs* Dalmations: 101...

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
unplayble with a usual laptop....loadtime is like forever....crashes nonstop....deleted it...sorry but if it doesnt work why try again....and my laptop is not on the bad side....
that is a clue that you shouldn't be trying to play games on a laptop!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I don't understand how to put the dates on the watch for resolve the map puzzle.. I tried anyway and I can't figure it out

you fail! planets is 9 counting pluto

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
is there any way to skip the mini game of basketball as this spoils it for me
Not yet. The next or the following release will have 2 additional features. 1) Ability to skip most mini-games like the Basketball game. 2) Scene Gallery (Memories), all unlocked cutscenes will be available to replay. We are being aggressive on the content for the next release, adding 7 new quests, 3 will have H-scene on completion.

We're also going to rework the Basketball game to make it more skill based and not based on if she hits her shot or not.

Reactions: lightpower

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018

Do the math (9 planets include Pluto). Then set the times on the clocks according to the positions on the map.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Some of the mini games are so stupid specially the sneaking part,you can't even control the mc.Everybody moving faster than the mc and I can't pass them at all.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes