Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
ejlwolf99 Additional thoughts... When the player should go to bed, change the hint to something like "You're exhausted from the day's events, go to sleep" and when a new hint put a ! or something on the phone so players don't have to keep looking to see if something has changed.
Thanks for the feedback. Will add to the backlog. The plan is to remove the need to use the bed except when it works for the story, then yes have a prompt for the user as you suggest. Also, thanks for finding the hidden "test" hotspot in the bedroom. We were using it to skip forward and it was not supposed to be in the build.

As for your comments about Navigation it was always planned to have a map on the phone that you could use to quick travel to parts of the house you've already visited and that are not blocked, that will be in the 0.3 release. In addition, shortcut keys to the frequently used apps (Quests, Map, etc).

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
As for your comments about Navigation it was always planned to have a map on the phone that you could use to quick travel to parts of the house you've already visited and that are not blocked, that will be in the 0.3 release. In addition, shortcut keys to the frequently used apps (Quests, Map, etc).
Quick travel will make things much easier.

Do you have any clues for what I should do if Jasmin isn't out by the pool after the month flew by? Is there actually somewhere I should be searching and clicking on something for her to appear outside or am I running into a bug?

Reactions: ylmforever902201

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Quick travel will make things much easier.

Do you have any clues for what I should do if Jasmin isn't out by the pool after the month flew by? Is there actually somewhere I should be searching and clicking on something for her to appear outside or am I running into a bug?
There should be (yes another) arrow at the bottom right leading to the basketball court. I haven't seen any issue with it, but I'll check to make sure it's not getting hidden. And sorry in advance for the next mini-game you're about to encounter.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
There should be (yes another) arrow at the bottom right leading to the basketball court. I haven't seen any issue with it, but I'll check to make sure it's not getting hidden. And sorry in advance for the next mini-game you're about to encounter.
Side arrow, lower right corner of the screen, does show hover text of basketball court on first going to the backyard. Yep, it is there I just didn't see it.

Edit: Game mechanic isn't great, but isn't terrible. I didn't miss a shot.

Edit2: The first game was 5 - 0 , No clue why she was surprised that the second was the same. I doubt it's worth having variable text based on first vs second game performance, but it stuck out.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Side arrow, lower right corner of the screen, does show hover text of basketball court on first going to the backyard. Yep, it is there I just didn't see it.
Go to your bedroom for a reward is not the same as go to bed for your reward.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Assemble the bed frame
1. Go into the build app on the phone.
2. Add all the bed frame parts (Headboard, footboard, side rails) to the ingredients area
3. Click the completed bed frame.
Assemble the drawers, do the same with the drawer parts in the build app.
Exit the app, place the bed frame (from your inventory) in the area on the floor, place both drawers on the frame, place the mattress on the frame.
I did add Headboard, footboard, side rails to my ingredients area and clicked "create" but nothing happens.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Fuck that ridiculous fucking mini game where the mc has to get to grandmas room...fuck it in its stupid ass!:mad::LOL:
Forcing us to use the mouse to navigate is pretty stupid. it has horrible response time when you want to change direction and the mc's momentum carries him straight into one of the girls.
I want to go up but the jackass wants to go left or right. Either add a skip function or increase the mc speed. Gonna give a few more tries and if i still can't finish it...to recycling bin it goes.
Its been awhile since a mini game pissed me off that much lol.

I finally got it ......took him straight up the middle pretty much :LOL:

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
How do I "Go to bed". I have no more quests and assume that's the next step, but clicking on the bed does nothing...

Edit: Or rather, is there something else I'm supposed to do after meeting grandma and having dinner?

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
How do I "Go to bed". I have no more quests and assume that's the next step, but clicking on the bed does nothing...

Edit: Or rather, is there something else I'm supposed to do after meeting grandma and having dinner?
i am also at this point and confused

Kohak20

Mar 10, 2019
Tell. Quest to find a light bulb in the garage. I can not find. Took a ladder, although the ladder itself is displayed in the garage. In general, I can not understand where this light bulb

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Links should be updated with 0.2.2

I'm looking at it. You should be able to click on the bed to trigger a new quest/mission to be created.
I'm also stuck with the same bug. Did dinner with Grandma and then had no more quests. When I click on the bed nothing happens and have been searching around for a good 15-20mins trying to find something else before I came to the comments.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm also stuck with the same bug. Did dinner with Grandma and then had no more quests. When I click on the bed nothing happens and have been searching around for a good 15-20mins trying to find something else before I came to the comments.
Fixed this in the new release (v0.2.3), this issue and more have been included. See change log for details.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes