Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how do i build the helper? i feel like a child atm, nothing happens when i click on the lawnmower
Use the tools from the toolbox. Hammer on the set of shelves, screwdriver on the lawnmower. Then use the wrench on both the parts.

Reactions: lightpower

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I've spent ages trying to build this bed couldn't do it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Assemble the bed frame
1. Go into the build app on the phone.
2. Add all the bed frame parts (Headboard, footboard, side rails) to the ingredients area
3. Click the completed bed frame.
Assemble the drawers, do the same with the drawer parts in the build app.
Exit the app, place the bed frame (from your inventory) in the area on the floor, place both drawers on the frame, place the mattress on the frame.

Reactions: ylmforever902201

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello ejlwolf99 I haven't played the game, yet.
But looking at some of the renders I can tell that the characters don't cast shadows, if for some reason you can't add them in the 3d program you made them in, you could try to add them in Photoshop or some other image editor, it's relatively easy to do, and it wouldn't take you much time.

If it's something you're interested in of course, I'd give it a touch of reality. Just so they don't look like stickers put on the background.
Anyway, this is just an idea, I wish you the best of luck in your project. ;)

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
How do I get to grandma's room? He is so slow to navigate. I am spotted all the time.
It's just a timing thing. The easiest time is to wait for Devon/Stepmom to come down near the kitchen 2 times. Then you should be able to move up towards the left in the opening that follows, then cross over to the right, then up to the blue square.

Reactions: Hlextor

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hello ejlwolf99 I haven't played the game, yet.
But looking at the renders I can tell that the characters don't cast shadows, if for some reason you can't add them in the 3d program you made them in, you could try to add them in Photoshop or some other image editor, it's relatively easy to do, and it wouldn't take you much time.

If it's something you're interested in of course, I'd give it a touch of reality. Just so they don't look like stickers put on the background.
Anyway, this is just an idea, I wish you the best of luck in your project. ;)
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, most of the new renders are full scenes or I did a 3 part render in DAZ. In the beginning I was trying something (didn't work very well). I did go back and fix some. Each release will fix a few more.

Reactions: El Tanque

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Assemble the bed frame
1. Go into the build app on the phone.
2. Add all the bed frame parts (Headboard, footboard, side rails) to the ingredients area
3. Click the completed bed frame.
Assemble the drawers, do the same with the drawer parts in the build app.
Exit the app, place the bed frame (from your inventory) in the area on the floor, place both drawers on the frame, place the mattress on the frame.
So in the build you have 4 green square's where you add the the bed ingredients no matter what I do nothing happens ??

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
So in the build you have 4 green square's where you add the the bed ingredients no matter what I do nothing happens ??
Once you get the right "ingredients" in the 4 squares, the bedframe should appear on the right. Clicking it should assemble the bed. Apologies, the crafting UI is being upgraded in the next release.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes