A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
How does this not have a sandbox tag ?
Point & Click does not mean running around a free roam house to find something to do / must do.

I'm outta here.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
There's 4 cups there, but you can't interact with them. You can pick up more powder though, even though it's now invisible, and you don't need it.
Confirmed bug, if you don't grab both the Protein Powder & Cup the first time in the cabinet. We've already added a couple of technical changes so we need to QA the build again. I'll release an updated build with the fix later today.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Clicking a clock *after* opening the entrance results in the cursor disappearing and no way to proceed. (I got the brilliant idea to try and close the door so mom wouldn't find it. Sadly, this was the result)

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Clicking a clock *after* opening the entrance results in the cursor disappearing and no way to proceed. (I got the brilliant idea to try and close the door so mom wouldn't find it. Sadly, this was the result)
Thanks for the feedback, will look into it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
ejlwolf99 The navigation still sucks wind.
All the arrows, many of which just don't stand our against the background, suck.

It's a pretty huge stretch to get us to believe the MC's never gotten access to the internet or discovered what erections and you're not selling it. That amount of teasing he got just in the first release would have prompted anyone to dig into what they were talking about to know if their teasing had any basis in reality. If he'd gone through that his entire life up to now those pills better have had a memory erasing effect.

STOP FUCKING WITH THE MOUSE CURSOR, the circle sucks. A circle is not a pointing instrument.

Oh god, the get through the obstacle course of everyone else's view range when no one is ever in the house when you wander thought it is horrid. Mini-games in general suck and are hated story elements, and this one's terrible because you haven't given the player navigation that's anywhere near precise enough to make this easy or fun. It's just frustrating to click up and left to have MC turn around and go directly down into step mom's field of view is torture. Nope, I'm done for now, maybe I'll come back to this in a future build.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Grab the cup where you found the powder and use it on the refrigerator.
There seems to be a bug with the protien powder

If you grab the powder first, you can no longer grab the cup and when you hover over where the powder was, it still shows up as protien powder.

I need to grab the cup first then the protien powder

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Grab the cup where you found the powder and use it on the refrigerator.
Found another bug, after the scene with Jasmine in the gym, the phone disapears from the corner of the screen and never returns.
You can still use the escape (ESC) key to bring it up.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Nope, I'm done for now, maybe I'll come back to this in a future build.
Couldn't let go of the idea it couldn't be as hard as I was making it. Waited 15-20 seconds in the kitchen until the two circling my side of the table were in synch and was able to advance.

Now I'm back to clicking on every damn thing in the game to figure out what the next thing that might advance the story might be.

Have we players mentioned that's an incredibly annoying way of structuring your game when the navigation you've put into the game is already a pain?

Any fellow players want to put up an appropriately spoiler tagged post about what you found that moved things forward?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Tried everything no bulb yet
I got it after picking up the ladder first
and clicking every last cabinet, it was always in the last one I clicked

if you already did
you might have hit a bug like I did with the protien powder

Last edited:

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
Ive taken the vitamens 20 times now, have had the first Grany event but now am stuck. No people to find, garage is closed, cant do anything with the clocks. No clue what to do from here. PS ive done the limonade quest and the sun lotion quest.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Ive taken the vitamens 20 times now, have had the first Grany event but now am stuck. No people to find, garage is closed, cant do anything with the clocks. No clue what to do from here. PS ive done the limonade quest and the sun lotion quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also, in basement, facing the bed side of the room, if you click on the yellow book to the far left, the text that appears on hover is go upstairs, and the result is getting the "I hope these pills don't have a weird side effect" scene again through waking up with a hard on for the first time. The whole event isn't reset as there's no one in the kitchen when you go upstairs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I got it after picking up the ladded first
and clicking every last cabinet, it was always in the last one I clicked

if you already did
you might have his a bug like I did with the protien powder
Yes, you need to click on all of them. We're fixing this in v0.3 to randomly select a cabinet when you enter the garage the first time and then they will always be in that cabinet (if you ever need light bulbs again).

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
ejlwolf99 Additional thoughts... When the player should go to bed, change the hint to something like "You're exhausted from the day's events, go to sleep" and when a new hint put a ! or something on the phone so players don't have to keep looking to see if something has changed.

Reactions: Dripping
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes