Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Gow to get into garage?
You need a lock pick. Go to your phone and open the shopping app and navigate to security. There is one timing known issue with the missions that require access to the garage. If you can't get the lock pick yet continue with the other tasks.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Valagost Did you change the "get the next quest" idle behavior away from the bed? I just loaded a 2.1 save file completed lightbulb change quest and gaming gear quest (footjob looks completely implausible with normal human range of motion) and now my mission list is empty and the bed tells me I'm not tired.
I did. I took your advice and create a variable that checks current status when you navigate. As far as I know the only mission that requires you to navigate to a specific spot to start the mission is at the beginning of the game. I hate to say this might be a problem with the old save. I'll spend some time tonight to see if I can reproduce it.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
When I put this game on my Mac and try playing it through Crossover it works fine but all my text is invisible. Not really a programmer here.

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
(EDIT due to far too harsh)
This game left me frustrated. None of the game elements were in any way fun or intuitive. It wasn't the IKEA game that broke my spirit, it was realising that ticking the box to skip the mini games made no difference. Renders looked lovely. Keeping my eyes open for a renpy port.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
can't sleep. jasmin isn't outside anywhere i can go, roof, backyard, front door. so what now? is it because i fucked up by grabbing little sister's boob?

i give up, it is clearly bugged there, no jasmin, hell no one at all, can't go to bed or anything, if i re-read the note in the secret room, after i click the X it says i need to go to dinner but no one is there. also on the map there is one spot that is still locked out, where the basketball hoop is, can't find anyway to go there.

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
can't sleep. jasmin isn't outside anywhere i can go, roof, backyard, front door. so what now? is it because i fucked up by grabbing little sister's boob?

i give up, it is clearly bugged there, no jasmin, hell no one at all, can't go to bed or anything, if i re-read the note in the secret room, after i click the X it says i need to go to dinner but no one is there. also on the map there is one spot that is still locked out, where the basketball hoop is, can't find anyway to go there.
  • If you have the task to find Jasmin outside, go outside and there should be an arrow in the bottom right, that will take you to the basketball court.
  • Did you pick up Dad's pills when in the secret room?

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
man i really like your game but if u keep doing this annoying mini games i am out fr i'm here to jerk off not to just playing mini games

Reactions: IAf325
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes