Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I know, but going there I just found an empty table.
I've tried a few times and can't get this to trigger. You must have unlocked the dinner scene already, correct? And I'm sure you don't have any active tasks. Did you complete the Cream? There is a cutscene at the end in her bedroom (after you use the cream on her in the hallway). Finishing that should trigger a set of tasks.

ShadowVis

Aug 12, 2019
Ive encountered a bug that I can't get past. After waking up and time advances for the 2nd time. I get the end of content dialogue in the basement but I have the mission to attend literature class on the PC which can't be done since I can't interact with anything in the room

Reactions: Manford

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I've tried a few times and can't get this to trigger. You must have unlocked the dinner scene already, correct? And I'm sure you don't have any active tasks. Did you complete the Cream? There is a cutscene at the end in her bedroom (after you use the cream on her in the hallway). Finishing that should trigger a set of tasks.
There was a dinner scene earlier, where abuela was first introduced. I did indeed finish the lotion scene, that ended with MC cumming on her back. After that the only task I have is to research the pills online, but clicking the computer only gives a "quest in development" message. No other quests. Can't go to sleep and as I said when messing around in the secret room the MC says something like that he should hurry to dinner. But there is no dinner.

Volute

Feb 13, 2018
Ive encountered a bug that I can't get past. After waking up and time advances for the 2nd time. I get the end of content dialogue in the basement but I have the mission to attend literature class on the PC which can't be done since I can't interact with anything in the room
I have the same problem.

Reactions: Manford

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
The batteries: 2 in the controllers below your computer, 1 in the old remote controller to the right of the old TV in the garage, 1 in the grill
The book is behind tha bed, near the nightstand
I only got one battery from the game controllers..

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018
when I go to the basement after fucked with jasmin there is the message that the game is completed. It is a bug? How can i go further?

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
i found 2 school books but don't want them is there another book somewhere..ones on shelf seconds on bean bag

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
There was a dinner scene earlier, where abuela was first introduced. I did indeed finish the lotion scene, that ended with MC cumming on her back. After that the only task I have is to research the pills online, but clicking the computer only gives a "quest in development" message. No other quests. Can't go to sleep and as I said when messing around in the secret room the MC says something like that he should hurry to dinner. But there is no dinner.
I'm pretty sure we removed that line of text in version 0.4.1 are you on the latest version (0.4.3)?

Ashman31522

Apr 29, 2018
So I enjoyed the premise of this game, but man! that UI is the absolute worst! the puzzles aren't difficult but nonsensical (the battery task takes the cake here) also, stick to one way of using items, you have no way of knowing if you are supposed to "build" or just place at times and also do away with selecting the items to press on the door etc to advance further.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes