Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I found the problem - if you use the screwdriver on the controller it give you one battery, you don't need to use the screwdriver on the game controller, you just need to click it and it gives you 2 batteries instead of one, then hit the garage, get battery from remote, then battery from knob on grill.
We'll take a look at it.

Reactions: Vealis

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Why the hell is Amber in my room preventing me from finishing my tasks and going to bed?
This usually is the scene signifying the end of content for the current release. We have not been able to recreate this issue in the current build (0.4.3). What task were you in the middle of or what did you just complete?

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
This usually is the scene signifying the end of content for the current release. We have not been able to recreate this issue in the current build (0.4.3). What task were you in the middle of or what did you just complete?
it happens when i go to sleep and before looking for aa batteries
1668611935576.png
1668611860689.png

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Buggy as hell and a pain in the ass to do puzzle like assemblies of stuff.
Bugs can get two clocks to work activate but not the last two. Assembling the bed has parts not assembling. Puzzles like the clocks I am ok with but wasting time on that bed is a pain in the ass.

And yes I did do it 5:47,1:35,7:07 and 3:34

Last edited:

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
How do i get the quest find some batteries, attent american literature class, go swimming? BECAUSE Y GOT THE MESSAGE "YOU REACH ALL THE CONTENT FOR THE CURRENT VERSION" and i never had those quest, Im playing in 0.4.3 version of the game, wtf

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
How do i get the quest find some batteries, attent american literature class, go swimming? BECAUSE Y GOT THE MESSAGE "YOU REACH ALL THE CONTENT FOR THE CURRENT VERSION" and i never had those quest, Im playing in 0.4.3 version of the game, wtf
I can't complete the missions either because Amber appears in the bedroom and I can't use the pc

terranusnova

Oct 31, 2020
puzzles good but should be imroved , navigation sucks.
not prefer unity - cpu working
more characters should be added.
so far so good..

Reactions: Armorer
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes