Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
guys need 4th baterie - have 3 -1 from tv remote and 2 from game controller, and were is this book "Dragon Qeeen"?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
guys need 4th baterie - have 3 -1 from tv remote and 2 from game controller, and were is this book "Dragon Qeeen"?
4th is in the grill outside backyard dismount the Knob, Kitchen drawer the package for batt. / Book Dragon queen in your room right hand side between bed and however that furniture is called (not native english) the click surface is a bit small so you have to try a fewtimes, on page 16 or later is this answered by the Dev.

Reactions: Alen Mak
Jun 12, 2022
Where the hell is Emma located suring the start of the game I have given the lotion to the older sister but cannot find the younger sister anywhere

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Where the hell is Emma located suring the start of the game I have given the lotion to the older sister but cannot find the younger sister anywhere
At the beginning of the game she is in the media room with her friend. You need to turn right after you enter the room.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I think I'll give up on that bed.
Now I have 4 complete maid bed drawers. And I can't connect the bed base and the side rails when I click create. I dont get any further.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes