wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
lost details.jpg
you need to put more details into your questing instead of these short message quest... theres no walkthough for any of these an yet we have to go throw the hole house just for one spot... never mind.. i found it beyond the seating section of the pool.. i didn't know we could go farther ahead..

Last edited:

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how do you take the round and oval pills ??
If you're still in Devon's office, there should be a second set of bottles that you can click on and there should be rectangular box on the right side of the drawer as well. Once you have them in inventory the task should change to Get the heck out of there. There is a bug in the current version that allows you to exit before you grab the pills and doesn't let you back into the office. It will be fixed in the next version.
If you left the office before getting the pills you'll need load a saved game or wait for the patch.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 2248962
you need to put more details into your questing instead of these short message quest... theres no walkthough for any of these an yet we have to go throw the hole house just for one spot... never mind.. i found it beyond the seating section of the pool.. i didn't know we could go farther ahead..
Thanks for the feedback. We continue to go through this and the dialog as we play test the game. I know there are several that are a little too cryptic.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
it baffles me about the quest items. when to pick them up an not to pick them up... i ran around the house 1000 times already.. seen the tripod a dozen times an said i can't use this.. any quest item laying around the house that you see should be picked up with out the quest needing it... when you get the quest for it.. you should be able to easly go into your inventory an grab it ..

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
how to be a hacker???
Use your computer and beat the code breaking game. Works like the old mastermind game. You make a guess and it tells you how many are correct and how many are in the correct position.

hsong

Nov 11, 2021
only the left and right keys work in the lockpicking. The mouse buttons and up/down arrows do nothing.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
only the left and right keys work in the lockpicking. The mouse buttons and up/down arrows do nothing.
1. Use left/right keys to keep the tension in the green zone.
2. Use the mouse wheel to move the pick up and down to find the right position for the current pin (it will fill the circle above the lock blue).
3. Click the left/right mouse buttons to move to the prev/next pin and repeat step 2 until all pins are blue.

If the tension goes to too high (red) you'll get a pin stuck and need to loosen the tension. If it falls too low (yellow or orange) all the pins will fall out of place.

Reactions: jericho7777

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
took me a while to figure the lockpicking out.. a and d moves the bothem pick.. right an left mouse button switch's the different cycles an up an down arrows pulls the top pick down or up .. you have to make each cycle blue

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
I'll look at it. However, if you've started the "Take Dad's Pills" task you'll need to finish the related tasks first. I'm working on the sequencing on that set of tasks. Depending on where you are, you need to sit and read your book in the bean bag chair, then pick the lock on Devon's office and swap the pills out.
I've completed everything you mentioned, the "Take Dad's Pills" mission, the book reading mission and the task that required me to go grab and swap the pills from Devon's office. The only mission left, according to the in-game mission log, is "Go watch some TV" which requires me to go to the Media room but I can't go there because everytime I click onto the Media room, it says, "I should try something else".

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I've completed everything you mentioned, the "Take Dad's Pills" mission, the book reading mission and the task that required me to go grab and swap the pills from Devon's office. The only mission left, according to the in-game mission log, is "Go watch some TV" which requires me to go to the Media room but I can't go there because everytime I click onto the Media room, it says, "I should try something else".
Thanks, we'll try to reproduce today.

Reactions: Criss.Secret

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I have just started, and I'm stuck looking for amber I'm going everywhere I can and nothing help
At the beginning of the game Amber and Jasmin are out by the pool. Go to the media room (room with the pool table) and click on the sliding glass door. You should see them on the chairs.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If this Dev does not make all these retarded ass mini-games skippable at some point, I think we can declare this disaster of a game officially dead. :poop:

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes