VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Going on my watch list! Renders and animations look good, especially for only 85MB(171MB after unpack). Story, obviously seems simple, but should be quite effective :sneaky:
One bit of feedback though. His twitching fingers during the animations. Am I the only one who thinks that looks a bit freaky?

Aug 13, 2016
amazing renders and models! curious about how the covid story will fold, def seems promising.

good luck with your project gadult!

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Renders are really good. Story can be interesting too. Just hope for quick updates. Following.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I never review a .1, but I wanted to say that the animations in this are fucking wonderful for an initial release. Very good job on that front! Furthermore, while the premise is basic bitch "landlord/tenant" with a 2020 frame, I really, really liked the use of imagery to jump back and show both women as they're introduced. It's engaging and cinematic. Another very good job here as well. The writing and dialogue are not bad. They're, again, very basic. Here is Landlord, Here is Landlord's Wife, "OH NO, 'Tenant', don't jump on the bed! Heavens, this is awkward!" Note, I'm not mocking the actual writing there so much as the highly familiar situation. The Coof, while this premise has been done a LOT this past year, would still provide ample fodder for a full VN, and I intend on following this production. But what occurred in the demo has still been done before, many times.

As a proof of concept, you absolutely have my attention. Animations and renders are nearly rock solid, there's some nice cinematic flair, the girls are hot and, rote or not, the premise is enticing. I want to see more, for sure, and will stick around.

666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
Awesome demo. I hope this game gets more episodes/ is completed!

Seriously, this hits a nice spot with the lock downs and all. Can't wait for more!

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
What antivirus are you using? I want to check this problem also.
Check with (set of 71 antivirus)
I must say that it's rare that nothing is detected on this site (even python.exe makes it react! 4 positive, if I remember well ) but 28 is a lot. :unsure:

Well, then, I tested on a virtual machine, it's really good work, even if it's really short (y)

Edit, my bad : it's...\Lockdown-0.1-pc \lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe and not ...\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\launcher.exe (only 4 positives)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alleyway

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
and there is no "windows-x86_64" folder and no "laucher.exe."
Seems like renpy games tat have a 32-bit version have a lib windows-x86_64 Just like "AFamilyVenture", "RainyDay" or others
As for Launcher.exe, I guess it is the standard startup program for renpy, which usually takes the name of the game. In any case without launcher the game won't start.

Reactions: heartofsword
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes