• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
CHANGELOG 0.1.2
Some of you pointed out about a trojan virus. Thank you for that. I managed to fix that. There was a problem with the newest version of RenPy, so I had to compile the game using an older version.

Last edited:

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
Quick question. Since patreon prob will ban your game with the incest and stuff. Will you make a subscribestar account? And do you have a discord for the game?

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
Quick question. Since patreon prob will ban your game with the incest and stuff. Will you make a subscribestar account? And do you have a discord for the game?
Patreon will not ban my game because the public build doesn't have incest. It's just landlord/landlady/tenant and so on. The incest patch is not public on my patreon page.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Problem of corrupted files, continued.
The game "EnslaverDarkPath-0.1.0-pc" causes the same reaction of VirusTotal on the same file ...\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe (-> 28 positives)
So, either Renpy is infected :eek: or they are false positives. :sneaky:

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
Problem of corrupted files, continued.
The game "EnslaverDarkPath-0.1.0-pc" causes the same reaction of VirusTotal on the same file ...\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe (-> 28 positives)
So, either Renpy is infected :eek: or they are false positives. :sneaky:
Version 0.1.2 should be virus free.

Reactions: Dipsode

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
I created a poll for my patrons to vote their favorite character to play Melissa. If you guys want to vote, you can join my patreon. The poll will end 15th January

Melissa?

Hi there guys.
First of all I want to thank you all for supporting me. It means a lot.
In the next episode another character will appear.

Melissa is Sandra's friend. She works as a PE teacher and because Sandra is going to spend quite some time at the hospital due to the virus she'll come and help Emily with her study. So she's going to live with you all.

This should have been voted only by the level 2 patrons, but given the fact that there aren't too many level 2 patrons, I decided to make this poll for everyone, however I'll calculate the points myself.

Level 1 or below : 1 point
Level 2: 2 points
Level 3: 3 points

When the poll is over I'll let you know who the winner was.

Reactions: V&M and perseus420

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
Anyone else having trouble getting the patch to work?
The new patch is working only with version 0.1.2. Make sure you download that version. If the download link is not updated yet, the post on my patreon page have the correct versions.
Once you download the game make sure you override the relationships.rpyc file in the /game folder.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
The new patch is working only with version 0.1.2. Make sure you download that version. If the download link is not updated yet, the post on my patreon page have the correct versions.
Once you download the game make sure you override the relationships.rpyc file in the /game folder.

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020
Sooner or later someone will ask, so I'm going to ask gadult the Million dollar question:

There will be NTR in the game (Hope not)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Renders are beautiful.
Game looks lovely, will wait till it is on a few later versions.
Wondering are there any future planned tags not listed ( 3dcg, Male protagonist, Big tits, Incest, Animated, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex) like, lesbian?, take control of the women and play as them?, use of toys?, role play for better sex?, being in total lockdown, they will run out of the pill/condoms, could pregnancy be on the cards?, risking the pandamic to cheat (wearing a mask is safe sex nowadays lol), protecting the family from pandamic looters?, just a few ideas for the Dev ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: gadult
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes