VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Have to say I liked the demo.
Good characters, Good looking renders and animations... like your work ;)

I would consider supporting you on ... until I looked at your Tier Level costs :oops:

This is just my opinion... but for a very new project those are high, and not much extras or benefits to top tier.
I would say Tier 1 £1, Tier 2 £5, and Tier3 £10 would be more suitable (UK prices, as it shows me that).
Also the advance few days of a tier getting the latest version usually fails.
Some supporter of the top tier usually posts a download link on here, so everyone can get the game early and also without being a supporter.

Maybe worth thinking about... and again just my opinion, it is your game and your choice ;)

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
An interesting proof of concept, maybe too short to form a definite opinion on it for now.
Dialogues during sex are a bit corny painting the MC as an asshole macho.

Renders are, however, exceptionally good. Maybe one of the best I've seen in a VN here.

This VN needs a decent story - the start seems a bit too shallow, deeper character development, and some better thought out narrative.

Reactions: cakeny

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Are you planing to give option about avoiding ''tenant'' and just focusing on wife and her ''friend''? Top notch work btw, both renders and animations.

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
Are you planing to give option about avoiding ''tenant'' and just focusing on wife and her ''friend''? Top notch work btw, both renders and animations.
The story is not meant to be played like that, but there will be a point for each girl where the MC will decide if he'd like to keep her path open or not. I do not recommend doing that, because the story will be better if the MC will have an inner fight for the three ladies. However this will be up to the player.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The story is not meant to be played like that, but there will be a point for each girl where the MC will decide if he'd like to keep her path open or not. I do not recommend doing that, because the story will be better if the MC will have an inner fight for the three ladies. However this will be up to the player.
Personally, if the game has a harem ending, I can keep all the paths open. If not, since I don't like to see more than one ending, I'm sure to avoid the paths of the two girls whose ending I don't want to see. Since the MC is married, unless he's in a fight with his wife, this will be the character I choose.

gadult

Jan 9, 2021

Hi everybody.
I hope you had a great week.

This week report

I have started writing the story, but progress it's a bit slow because I had plenty of work on my day job, but I really like how this version will turn up.
For this version I plan to improve the relationship between our MC and his tenant. Also Melissa will come stay with you in this version.

Next week's plan
I plan on finishing the story and start working on the renders for this version. For now the updates will be slightly short because I can't do more than 100 renders in a version, but hopefully I'll increase that number.

Cheers

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Promising so far (y)- but unfortunately a bit short. I am looking forward to the next episode.

gadult

Jan 9, 2021

Hi everybody.
I hope you had a great week.

Last week report

On Saturday I managed to finish writing the content for the next version. It's going to be a little big bigger than the previous one, but I'm trying to do monthly updates and I'm having some big project at work witch means I cannot work more than 15 hours every week.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm sure you'll enjoy my next version.

This week's plan

I'll start working on the renders and try to make them look as good as possible. I'm still learning, but I'm sure I can provide some quality renders.

Cheers

gadult

Jan 9, 2021
Hi there. I just created a poll for my patrons to vote a girl that will appear more or less in the game.

Sarah

During this pandemic plenty of us decided to stay in home and buy things online. Well, all those things had to be delivered by someone.

This is Sarah for us. She's going to be our beloved courier and who knows if that will be her only job, however your job will be to vote your favorite. Who do you want to see in the game.

We're still under 10 patrons so everyone get to vote, but the votes of higher tiers will value more

Who do you want to win?

• Red Heart
Reactions: sn3p

dGe3

Apr 16, 2020
I agre with both quorkboy and kingcobra68 that one on right is more interesting and better looking

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes