Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Just wanted to pop in and say I've enjoyed the game and story very much so far! I'm curious as to where all the routes will go and excited for some alone time with Aria ;) hopefully the Dev is able to get his rig fixed soon to continue the game, I wish you al the best!

Reactions: Yagami486

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Just wanted to pop in and say I've enjoyed the game and story very much so far! I'm curious as to where all the routes will go and excited for some alone time with Aria ;) hopefully the Dev is able to get his rig fixed soon to continue the game, I wish you al the best!

Not sure I totally believe he whole "my rig" claim.
I've seen others use that excuse before and scam people.
I am NOT saying hes scamming people but I do think he wants a break at the very least.
I'd have set up a go fund me page myself. You could get a new rig pretty quick that way with his talent.
Would not be hard to find support because of it.

Giving people the choice to back out of payment rather than pause it to me is fishy.
To each his own but stating it maybe months before you get to work on it again?
Something to think about. Fans would support a go fund me.
As I said hes talented , I'm sure other creators might support as well.

The way he is choosing makes me wonder.
So I think in part its possible its is rig but more so wants a break as well.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I'd have set up a go fund me page myself. You could get a new rig pretty quick that way with his talent.
Did you perchance took the time to check them ? As of this writing there are but 20 active patrons listed. Their highest ever has been 33 patrons. Which just goes to show how highly underrated both them and their game are.

What talent are you talking about? :)
That's a though one to decide… thinking on it they could even mean both of them really:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*sigh*

Your game has a great and much welcomed variety of characters, all being unique in their believes, their outlooks, their appearances, and their preferences. I've had a blast playing this, exploring the different routes and options, and getting to see vastly different outcomes based on my choices. I also loved the deduction parts. I actually mixed up the names on one and was totally stumped on where I had erred. :LOL:

Best of luck on getting your rig set up again. This one is very well worth the wait!

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
So you think word of mouth doesnt count?
You will find people who will put to a go fund me and not patreon.
Like me , I rarely support people on patreon any more but will donate to a go fund me depending on what it is.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am getting some serious "In The Mouth Of Madness" by John Carpenter vibes here with just the intro, further along with the story I am getting a little "Dark City" with Keifer Sutherland vibes with certain behavioral issues, and of course not being able to LEAVE the town, but what's the real deal here?
You see paranormal abilities manifest from pretty much the intro, and people are completely oblivious to them like they happen on a regular basis.
I get the very basic premise, that the MC is locked in a city that he has zero hopes in getting out of until he fulfills the weird purple dude's wishes and protects someone who might not be human, but beyond that, I am lost as to what this is really about, and I play games like this on the daily.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Is this game getting abandoned as well? I know about the dev not having a good rig and all but I've seen to many good games getting abandoned this year so I'm a little worried.

Reactions: tamzarian

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I came back here because I saw a pt2 to Episode 3, yet when I am looking at the size of the file, its the same 1.76GB that I downloaded a month and a bit ago, so there wasnt an update in that time then?

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Is this game getting abandoned as well? I know about the dev not having a good rig and all but I've seen to many good games getting abandoned this year so I'm a little worried.
No wonder. Have you seen a number of daily updates lately? It's high competition market right now. :)
I didn't abandon plans so I prefer "on pause" more.

I came back here because I saw a pt2 to Episode 3, yet when I am looking at the size of the file, its the same 1.76GB that I downloaded a month and a bit ago, so there wasnt an update in that time then?
No updates since July. Sorry.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No wonder. Have you seen a number of daily updates lately? It's high competition market right now. :)
I didn't abandon plans so I prefer "on pause" more.

No updates since July. Sorry.
It is a great game, but also highly ambitious with the amount of branching. So take your time for updates. Unfortunately games like this do take way more time as single line stories. Just comes with the type of game. :)

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
It is a great game, but also highly ambitious with the amount of branching. So take your time for updates. Unfortunately games like this do take way more time as single line stories. Just comes with the type of game. :)
I can't take time, I'm not developing right now. :)
That heavy branching just doesn't work well with episode model. Fast updates are better for promotion than big updates. Big update with branching is even worse because huge part of audience will play only one branch.
But some mistakes should be made to understand why those are mistakes, I guess. :)

Reactions: Ghostly and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't take time, I'm not developing right now. :)
That heavy branching just doesn't work well with episode model. Fast updates are better for promotion than big updates. Big update with branching is even worse because huge part of audience will play only one branch.
But some mistakes should be made to understand why those are mistakes, I guess. :)
Well it is not a mistake per se if you make a game purely out of passion, but yeah from a marketing point of view heavily branching games only really work if you have a big dev team with at least 10 people working on it close to full time and when you can preferably release completed games.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
or he could simply turn it into a harem game.. cut the paths down pull in a ton of the people around here that love harem games... i mean you are trapped in a city you can not leave with a bunch of hot women what more opportunity do you need to turn this around and make a harem out of it.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Reactions: malkass
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes