Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
LOCkeddown.png

Overview:
A story of a normal family living through the pandemic. You are a young man who lives with your family members, trying your best to assimilate into a new isolated kind of lifestyle, but the virus is the least of your worries as your nemesis incidentally got locked down together with everyone you love. Can you return to your normal life? What about your girlfriend Aiko? What is your nemesis going to do? (he'll fuck everyone, this won't be in f95 if he doesn't)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: AnonDux -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot5.png Screenshot3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Overview:
A story of a normal family living through the pandemic. You are a young man who lives with your family members, trying your best to assimilate into a new isolated kind of lifestyle, but the virus is the least of your worries as your nemesis incidentally got locked down together with everyone you love. Can you return to your normal life? What about your girlfriend Aiko? What is your nemesis going to do? (he'll fuck everyone, this won't be in f95 if he doesn't)
Meanwhile.... Somewhere in Amsterdam during pandemic:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well no choices (those where you think there are... arent in reallity) its no game at all and where is the NTR when a black dude bangs girls i know?? or my sisters, my mother? as long as it isnt Aiko well thats nothing at all!?

Reactions: jszyhao

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
For some reason, none of the images work for me ... Why might that be? does it have to be in a specific folder?

Reactions: bleugh123
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes