5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ben10234

Nov 22, 2021
the game launches with full screen and it's not in the correct resolution, there's no setting to change it and part of the game is running outside of my monitor, how do i fix that?

LocusTenebrarum_Rue

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
For some reason I just get a black screen when I run the Linux build. I hope to fix it at some point.

That said, running it under Wine is mostly okay so long as you disable volumetric fog under the options menu.

red1n

May 4, 2022
i'm not sure if you mentioned using it, but i just recently saw a video about ai generated art, and there was a description of algorithm for subject-driven generation of art, so if you still have an issue with getting inconsistent character images, mb this might help you with it,

edit-oh, well, i just saw there was a discussion on dreambooth, so probably you already saw it then

Last edited:

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Is it just me, or do some of these environments look a hell of a lot like Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers? And possibly other 90's point and click adventures.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Hey dev, just wanted to say, when using AI art, make sure to pay attention to cleaning up the fingers, its the biggest drawback of AI art right now, and is not only the biggest tell of when an art is artificial, but can also be a turn off to some (unless ur into deformed fingers, in which case you do you)

tulius1234

May 18, 2020
Wow! The 2D art on this game is AMAZING! This game have a lot of potential! Hope the dev drope the 3d soon, you can have animated scenes even in 2D, there are a bunch of games that have it...maybe you can include it as the patreon grows (i have been told that the animation is both expensive and toilsome).

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Hey dev, just wanted to say, when using AI art, make sure to pay attention to cleaning up the fingers, its the biggest drawback of AI art right now, and is not only the biggest tell of when an art is artificial, but can also be a turn off to some (unless ur into deformed fingers, in which case you do you)
from a technical standpoint, can you explain in a very layman term to a newbie like me on why AI is so bad in doing fingers but good enough to do faces? is it the lack of data of fingers compared to the vast amounts of faces ?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
from a technical standpoint, can you explain in a very layman term to a newbie like me on why AI is so bad in doing fingers but good enough to do faces? is it the lack of data of fingers compared to the vast amounts of faces ?
Purely guesswork on my part, but...
AI needs to be 'taught' how to do things. Faces would be a pretty high priority for most folks. Hands are probably lower on the list, so the effort hasn't been made (yet) to 'teach' the AI to do better hands.

Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Hands are hard to draw, even for humans, lot of people take years to learn hand anatomy, so of course it'll be hard for computers to do it, when it doesnt even know what hands are.

Each finger has 3 joints, for 4 fingers, plus thumb with 2 joints, then also have to take into account curvature of fingertips in the direction they bend, and make it match the wrist joint direction. Theres a reason most people use 3D reference for it.

Definitely has to do with less reference, as you said, but also hard for AI to determine the location of all those factors above, in relation to each other, and to the main body figure. (AI also has issues with edge detection right now, which is why fingers usually look like blobs, and eyes will go through hair)

Faces imo are pretty generic in AI art, hence most of the time theyre decent, but without enough detail in prompts and variation in data, u can get really unique faces (though then you gotta replicate that unique face if u wanna use it in multiple scenes, as u stated before)

AI will figure out hands in a few years, hopefully at that point we'll be able to make stuff in unique artstyles, rather than steal from existing artists' artwork (personally as an artist I don't see AI art as a horrible thing, its really just a tool, will take a long time to replace artists, if ever, and even then, it would be used by technical artists to create the art, wont just run on its own)

Sep 13, 2020
There are three women in various lewd scenes, but you’ll have to locate dream fragments to unlock the rest. A dream fragment is basically a lewd scene that didn’t really happen according to the story.

There’s one dream fragment in the free version with Nera (the redhead) and another dream fragment in the patron build with Christa and Adaline (the blonde and brunette respectively).

I plan to add more dream fragments soon, but tomorrow I’m going to start replacing the 3D animations with more images.
You could just replace with 2d animations instead of 3d

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions... It's cool not to agree with me.

• I think sticking with 2D is fine.
  • Sex scenes have more pictures than I expected, selfishly a few more would be nice.
  • The AI camera work on some of the sex positions makes me worry. Seems like it tires to cut out the main character as much as possible and that REALLY limits camera angles. I foresee sex images becoming stale if only a few camera angles and positions are used.
  • Women look overall good, your engine seems to use the same body size which is slightly disappointing, but it's really minor.
  • The audio sound when text is auto played is bad. Personally I would remove that sound completely.
  • Might be nice to have a skip button.

Game feels like an old school sierra game, plus sex.

Not a bad start. I hope you find an audience, this defiantly is better than the average garbage on this site. Just needs more content but that should come with time. The bones are good.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
An interesting game, I thought, I need to take a look. A menu appeared, the first buttons were "New Game" and "Continue", funny, I thought again and clicked on "Continue" - then the gray screen and keystrokes lead to nothing. Hmm.. Pressed Esc a couple of times - the menu and the "Exit" button appeared. The game is closed. Hmm.. I run it again, this time I choose "New Game", I see something dull and gray, but beautiful animation of faces. That's not bad. But as soon as I walked in the door, the previously buzzing video card on my PC told me bye and rebooted it. After the reboot, everything happened again, unless I was shown a few excerpts of a sex scene in the store, the computer rebooted again and I deleted the game.
This Unity game reminded me of the early versions of the game Lecherous Village - there was also a similar problem: a very mediocre 3-D scene makes the video card go crazy until the reboot. Later the problem went away.

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Get ready for an increase of these kind of games.....

I'm even thinking of creating a furry, ntr, harem, BBC, game with this kind of software :KEK:
Remember to make a kickstarter and abandon the project halfway through. I mean, you know, just to tick off a box. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Apparently my comment asking for a linux version got deleted because it is against the rules. So I will instead just make a statement that there is demand for a linux version. The dev is already aware but maybe other people want to like my statement to, again, show that there is market demand. I think that is relevant information for the dev, despite what the rules say. Certainly more relevant than 90% of the comments made on this website.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote