Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
If you continue to update this, which I hope you do...
Just
Keep
It
SIMPLE

Literally all we want is a finished Krystal game where you can corrupt her, I have no idea why so many devs just keep adding feature after feature and "upgrading" the visuals over and over when nobody freaking cares and then the game just dies, predictably.
Nice to see someone actually doing something.

killua2018

Apr 8, 2018
I never thought I would have the opportunity to wait for other sexual positions...I've circled the earth several times using rides
Thank God

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
If I had one request this game would be more than good enough as is if it just had some cumshots in it, that's about all it's really missing

Mar 26, 2018
show not only does this game borrow some art from lok rebirrh but the tent scenes minus captain are from the old lok games i mean the sleep in your own ten wow i fell old for remebeering theos flash games

Jul 21, 2020
Oh man this feels like we might have a Snoot Game moment here.

Okay probably not but it would be real cool if something like that happened honestly. I don't like where the new one these TribeDev guys or whatever are working on atm, it's like they want to make Krystal Skyrim or some shit but the one they where working on first was just fine in my opinion.

The best example of a simple and to the point krystal game that's actually done that i can think of is Legend of Krystal VG by Gorepete:

Maybe one day we'll get the perfect one. Fingers crossed.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017

Okay probably not but it would be real cool if something like that happened honestly. I don't like where the new one these TribeDev guys or whatever are working on atm, it's like they want to make Krystal Skyrim or some shit but the one they where working on first was just fine in my opinion.

The best example of a simple and to the point krystal game that's actually done that i can think of is Legend of Krystal VG by Gorepete:

Yeah, fuck it, I'm playing that again.

Reactions: chopolander
Jul 23, 2018

Non-thread-related: Gorepete's remains one of my all-time favorites but the knowledge that it's been 12 years since release is sobering.

Thread-related: A new LoK game, a new dev who hopes to break the cycle. Good luck, my guy.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I literally have more faith in this than in any of the devs who created it, a project that is made by fans and for fans is the only thing I think breaks the curse.

Also... look at that art, please, this is the real krystal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wtfalpha

Noby

Nov 17, 2018
If you combined every abandoned Legend of Krystal game, you'd probably have the biggest H-game of all time.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes