• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 31, 2018
Not a bad idea for game, but I hope the author of the project notified the creators of the original game that he was going to use 100% of their assets, because no one canceled the copyright :)

Updated : Judging by the indignation of the developers of the original project in this thread, permission to use the assets was not obtained initially, but I am glad that they nevertheless came to an out-of-court resolution of this issue. Good luck with your experiments :)

Last edited:

Steve Biko

Jan 17, 2018
Not a bad idea for game, but I hope the author of the project notified the creators of the original game that he was going to use 100% of their assets, because no one canceled the copyright :)

Updated : Judging by the indignation of the developers of the original project in this thread, permission to use the assets was not obtained initially, but I am glad that they nevertheless came to an out-of-court resolution of this issue. Good luck with your experiments :)
Bro it literally doesn't matter. The Rebirth team are a bunch of scammers. They have 0 content after 200k put in and shut down Trello boards. At least this guy is doing something with the old project.

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
Little request: is there any chance you can make a apk version of this? (My PC is pretty weak to run this game idk why)

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Bro it literally doesn't matter. The Rebirth team are a bunch of scammers. They have 0 content after 200k put in and shut down Trello boards. At least this guy is doing something with the old project.
I think part of the reason their pipeline is clogged up is due to how long the animation process takes.

WhiteCrop

Aug 12, 2021
Bro I can't believe you made it! You made a sex animation with the red haired lizard, I can die in peace now.
Anyway great job dude, if you don't mind, please make more of this. Or don't. But think it at least please.

Jonathanzv

Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to play it in joyplay? I downloaded it but it closes by itself before loading the start

SpoicySauce

Jul 5, 2018

speaking of copyrights

anh6wynzgnea1.jpg

May 31, 2018

There is a very fine line where there is copyright infringement and where there is not. If a parody on some famous character is made, and it is not hidden where the character was taken from, and, in fact - such project is not for sale, but distributed for free - with an extremely high probability such a project will not be touched, since, in essence, the copyright is such the project does not violate (fair use, etc). But if the base of another project is taken (and in the game in this thread it is taken practically 100%) - this is a different conversation, since in essence the work of other developers was taken, and they have every right to sue for this. But fortunately, in this particular case, everything was resolved peacefully :)

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Call me picky, but I played the original attempt at a remake and found the dialogue very slow paced but believable generally. It was building up to stuff in an organic way. I tried to play this one and it almost instantly hits you with a sex scene and dialogue that felt like it was written by a teenager. Just couldn't do it. Gotta have some subtlety. I type this because I just seen the new new Rebirth that's being worked on and it reminded me of when I tried this.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes