SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
My god furries are very serious people.

Honestly this game is far better than any other remakes, the grind and horrible UI in those games makes them worthless.

How about everyone calm down share all the art and maybe try and make something actually complete?

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Hi MightyAltroll, Kuja, Abelius
I appreciate you all coming here and commenting directly. You are right that I should have asked for permission and I would like to apologize to you all directly. I am sorry for stealing your work without permission and running forward with it. I should have reached out at the beginning when I was tinkering with the assets, but especially before putting it my product on F95. I am just a new person who thought I could scrap something together from pieces of a project I really liked and was too dumb to think about what I was actually doing while doing it. If there are any actions I can take to help fix this wrong, let me know. The least I can do is put links to your ongoing projects on this game so at least people who see my stolen content know where to go.

After each of you voiced your disappointment in me, you also gave me direct complements. I don't think I earned those complements but I greatly appreciate the kind words. Especially considering you are giving them to a person who stole your work.
I think I am too shy to talk to you in discord or anything like that, but know that I have a lot of respect for you all.
Literally you did nothing wrong, it's fine. It's a free game you released for a remake of a remake of a flash game for a parody of a game series from decades ago. Everyone needs to calm down.

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
Literally you did nothing wrong, it's fine. It's a free game you released for a remake of a remake of a flash game for a parody of a game series from decades ago. Everyone needs to calm down.
According to the makers of the original remade remake of the original remake:
Stealing characters = fine
Stealing 12 year old assets from 5 incomplete games = WTAF YOU DOING THIEF ASK FOR PERMISSION

It's actually wild.

Oct 10, 2016
12 years 12 years my brothers long have I wondered looking for a finished game stolen assets drama from ages past nay none of it matters behold the sign the sign that many failed to bring in the past my comrades completion our quest finally finished.

At the end of the day Pluto you were the only crusader to finish thine quest.

LoK with an actual complete tag I don't believe it. Good job man.

Reactions: Ree Chee

FruFruFru

Dec 16, 2017
12 years 12 years my brothers long have I wondered looking for a finished game stolen assets drama from ages past nay none of it matters behold the sign the sign that many failed to bring in the past my comrades completion our quest finally finished.

At the end of the day Pluto you were the only crusader to finish thine quest.

LoK with an actual complete tag I don't believe it. Good job man.
Brother, but LOK have already finished game. its
"Legend of Krystal vG"
Similar gameplay.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Too much talking before the sex and not enough or nothing at all during, this format has potential but as is it's kinda boring.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Let see. I remember when they only started making it. Was good and then they suddenly reworked everything in to worse.

P.S.
I see, fan-made. But I mean, without sound it is kinda awkward...

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes