Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
i wonder if the devs will add a pregnancy feature like the original game or improved?
The original...
You mean PlayShapes Legend of Krystal from over a decade ago?
Did that even have pregnancy?
Or do you mean the previous iteration of this game, where there still was no pregnancy?
I think you just said a whole lot without knowing much context.
Edit: Pregnancy is planned, but as various game overs depending on who you lose too.

Also:

• Kuja has finished a number of dialogue stills for the game. These are artistic visual novel style dialogue art, that will ideally provide some level of liveliness.

• Compound is working on the Hermit's house, without spoilers this will be a major plot area leading to a combat tutorial.

• Writing team has finished renovating dialogues to fit with Patreon guidelines, and is working on finishing Cenvir's dialogue. Cenvir's personality is going to be more intelligent and conniving compared to the other Jotnar. Plus he's always masturbating. Why? Why not.
We are also working on adding dialogue to various NPCs still, such as the females in the communal tent.
  • The animation team continues working on each loop of the new Nesi threesome, but they are also hard at work in making new idles for various people around the village.

• Last but not least, Ron and Hooch have overhauled the dialogue box, from the wheel, to an actual list. This means that we can fit more dialogue options. We had received complaints about the wheel, so we can consider this new dialogue box! It will also soon include Kuja's beautiful dialogue art!

Last edited:

pokefur

Feb 3, 2024
The original...
You mean PlayShapes Legend of Krystal from over a decade ago?
Did that even have pregnancy?
Or do you mean the previous iteration of this game, where there still was no pregnancy?
I think you just said a whole lot without knowing much context.
Edit: Pregnancy is planned, but as various game overs depending on who you lose too.

Also:

• Kuja has finished a number of dialogue stills for the game. These are artistic visual novel style dialogue art, that will ideally provide some level of liveliness.

• Compound is working on the Hermit's house, without spoilers this will be a major plot area leading to a combat tutorial.

• Writing team has finished renovating dialogues to fit with Patreon guidelines, and is working on finishing Cenvir's dialogue. Cenvir's personality is going to be more intelligent and conniving compared to the other Jotnar. Plus he's always masturbating. Why? Why not.
We are also working on adding dialogue to various NPCs still, such as the females in the communal tent.
  • The animation team continues working on each loop of the new Nesi threesome, but they are also hard at work in making new idles for various people around the village.

• Last but not least, Ron and Hooch have overhauled the dialogue box, from the wheel, to an actual list. This means that we can fit more dialogue options. We had received complaints about the wheel, so we can consider this new dialogue box! It will also soon include Kuja's beautiful dialogue art!
it was from playshapes it was when you get ambush by dark wolves? ps man the game is that old already

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
it was from playshapes it was when you get ambush by dark wolves? ps man the game is that old already

Yes and no.
The wolves were in development, you can see a few animations at the very end in the form of a concept. No pregnancy.
That was v0.1.1

The File I have here is v0.2
The wolves are implied at the end, no animations of them (that I could find). Still no pregnancy.

If you still want to go by the original lore:

Here was my original plan for the Dark Woods:

Dark Woods:
After Krystal "defeats" RedEye, it goes a cutscene that begins with Link and Zelda in the clouds.
After the sex scene, Zelda says something (along the lines of: now we are even) and Link suddenly falls through the clouds,
One funny scene where you see a small figure of link, screaming as he falls from the cloudy sky and slowly to the forest (Dark Woods).
Wakes up and is discovered by Midna, who then fucks him. Then after fucking him, turns him into a wolf (as she likes to do), and he becomes her new pet.
As Link changes to a wolf he drops his Master Sword and it remains in that spot (or is taken by midna) for Krystal to find later, which is the whole point of the cutscene (the master sword becomes a key that is the only way out of the woods).
Returns back to Krystal in the cave area just passed RedEye with the sign saying Dark Woods.
Upon entering the Dark woods, Krystal gets ambushed by a pack of wolfmen, and she is thrown in prison (The scene where she is fucked by Link as a wolf).
The rest I had nothing planned, and i love the idea of a temple in the forest.
The only other thing i had planned was getting out of the woods, which there is a stone archway with runes carved in it, sealed with a stone door. Infront of it is a stone slate that has a blade sized slot in it, where the master sword must be put inside to open the stone door, and then be able to leave the forest.
The door would then lead to wherever--I was planning the Mushroom Kingdom at the time.

History of Dark Woods:
Dark Woods is a dimensional paradox, in which the forest has melded with the Twilight Zone that Midna returned to in the end of "twilight Princess".
Midna clearly has a thing for wolves, otherwise she would have never turned link to one, so the inhabitance of the Twilight Zone are Wolf-like Demon Men that she is obsessed with and fucks in large groups often. She is the only woman in the twilight zone, so all sex scenes there will be of Midna fucking large groups of wolves, or wolves fucking Krystal (thankful that there is someone else to fuck).

And that was my plan, do what you want with it! (but i'm sure that explains some of the scenes)
-- Play Shapes

Reactions: Latetoparty

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
  • Kuja has finished edits on various dialogue artwork, and he is getting ready to do redlines for combat animations!

• Compound has done some new Hermit concept art with his 3D talent.

We plan for some night time fun in the future at this location, as the Hermit is a regular old Master Roshi, if you catch my meaning!

• Writing team continues work on Cenvir's dialogue, and we have finished quite a few new things involving Vanlen's questline. Hopefully bringing more to the table with his questline, and also making the village more unified.

• The Nesi CG scene is effectively done! We simply need some code for blinking to trigger, and it is finished. Now that this scene is done, we have to rig Cenvir's model, and his animation. Then it is all-hands on deck to figuring out how we want combat to look and feel.

• Ron and Hooch continue to work on fixing bugs, and prep the groundwork for combat. The combat itself is based on real-time turn based, or 'Real time with pause'. Which is similar to KOTOR, Pathfinder, and Baldur's Gate 1/2. Using RPG mechanics, abilities, and a leveling system. As of right now we are discussing how exactly we want the UI to look for combat.

waterfall.gif
45454.png
4.png
9io.png
tits1.gif
GKki1.gif

Reactions: GH057ts

pokefur

Feb 3, 2024

Yes and no.
The wolves were in development, you can see a few animations at the very end in the form of a concept. No pregnancy.
That was v0.1.1

The File I have here is v0.2
The wolves are implied at the end, no animations of them (that I could find). Still no pregnancy.

If you still want to go by the original lore:
i think you got the game confused with another the one I'm talking about is legend of Krystal from playshapes, it had multiple endings depending on the jobs you select.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
i think you got the game confused with another the one I'm talking about is legend of Krystal from playshapes, it had multiple endings depending on the jobs you select.

I'm sorry, but Playshapes did not do that one. GoRepete did.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes