Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I won't be surprised if chopolander is controlled opposition/deep cover agent to make the critics of LOK tribe look like crybabies and lolcows. Or he just doesn't have a life.

In all seriousness, everyone (except chopo) wants LOK tribe to actually do something and succeed. It's more so the progression is fucked up, and the amount of money dumped in is unmerited. But the critics who have a mind and though of this, like me and D4n0w4r, actually post something thoughtful. chopo on the other hand, reminds of Milo Yiannopoulos not understanding Jordan Peterson. In fact, I remember when the 1791 channel made a youtube video about this (sadly now paywalled), but the script of the video .

It's best to sum chopo's actions as e-pwnage sludge.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I see what you come in to talk about the game, yes. You run to the polemic like the munchkins on the afternoon tabloid show. I guess the development of the game so far doesn't speak for itself to give an opinion on it. But hey, do come in and give your minute of glory. I guess you haven't visited other threads where milking, abandonment and etc... you must be new here.

Last edited:

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
I see, that you are opting for the position of a spontaneous person who enters just for the sake of a fight. Thank you for your qualification, we will get back to you. I see how much you come in to talk about the game.

View attachment 3685515
you: accusing all people on this treath to be haters for being angry at the game for beacuse dev dosen't read them

me: giving you the clown name because this isn't reality, as all this threat is angry about the slow update and still broken game

you: OMG peolpe are angry at me, this is why you idiot!!!11!!!

dude, you can't make this shit up.....next time, instead of writing shit like that, try to not insult a everyone just because

Reactions: Theovonpapen

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I've posted a multitude of posts about the situation of what this game is, exposing its disastrous development, design and etc. of what was supposed to be a "better" version than the previous one... , and no, it's not the slow pace of updates. I am probably the one who has posted the most ideas and comments about what it is intended to look like and what it actually is. But I guess you only read the last comment, which is the one that appears "after the amount of continuous and frequent posts you expose talking about the game"

Last edited:

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
I've posted a multitude of posts about the situation of what this game is, exposing its disastrous development, design and etc. of what was supposed to be a "better" version than the previous one... , and no, it's not the slow pace of updates. But I guess you only read the last comment, which is the one that appears "after the amount of continuous and frequent posts you expose talking about the game"
it's the same thing as other game, there will be always people complain about dev that dosen't read, and i don't care that you write 1000 message before.

this dosen't change the fact that you wrote BS because you think we are angry only because the dev dosen't read us, and now it's even worst because you know the development shit the dev are doing.

you write yourself about the disastrous development, and the 99,9% of people here are angry about that and pointing that out, you really can't make this shit up....

you know it and still wrote BS just because, and then get "angry" or whatever when i give you the clown...

Reactions: Theovonpapen

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I refer you back to the initial comment, because you seem to be missing the point.

"I guess this is still so active because the rats who defended this garbage will have grown tired of doing so and would be ashamed to end up agreeing with the rest."

I'm talking about an abandoned issue. Because it is. The rest is whatever you want to think, like the one that highlighted that people are angry because the developer does not read us, where do you get that from, if it's pure sarcasm?

All you've done is insult me for one sentence in which I state that no one here comments on anything of interest and that, for obviousness sake, only complaints abound, or whatever you want to say I said. Do you have anything more interesting to talk about than the game, or did you just come here for your minute of glory?

Last edited:

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
I refer you back to the initial comment, because you seem to be missing the point.

"I guess this is still so active because the rats who defended this garbage will have grown tired of doing so and would be ashamed to end up agreeing with the rest."

I'm talking about an abandoned issue. Because it is. The rest is whatever you want to think, like the one that highlighted that people are angry because the developer does not read us, where do you get that from, if it's pure sarcasm?

I look forward to your contribution from now on so that it is ‘as you have done so far’. Let's see if we can discuss the game as DoorFive said. I look forward to hearing your opinions, other than spontaneous ones to come in for a minute of glory.
i refer you to my initial message, you told this threat is alive only by heaters, you star generalizing people here because reason, not me.

i pointing this out, nothing more and nothing less.

i don't care about the glory or like, but i do hate when people like you wrote shit like that.

people can defend the game, or insulting the game as they please, it's only right that we have different opinion.

you trow a rock, and then hide your hand.

you want to talk about the game? good, but do not bring BS on the motivation

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I don't speak for anyone, I see you keep emphasizing that. My comments are my own and are based on my opinion on it, on how I see the game, on how in the wake of what it was said this game was going to be, it is. I have provided dozens of opinions (even graphical) of my opinion on this. I state it because this is an opinion forum. If you agree, ok, if you disagree, ok, if you want to give me a like, ok, if you don't want to give me a like, ok.

I can state my opinion and debate yours without calling anyone a clown. If you get tired of seeing my opinion, then contribute something else so this doesn't look like it's abandoned.

You, and another have come running to discredit me, that if I “collect” likes, when your comments here are conspicuous by their absence. And now you say let's talk about the game?

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
I don't speak for anyone, I see you keep emphasizing that. My comments are my own and are based on my opinion on it, on how I see the game, on how in the wake of what it was said this game was going to be, it is. I have provided dozens of opinions (even graphical) of my opinion on this. I state it because this is an opinion forum. If you agree, ok, if you disagree, ok, if you want to give me a like, ok, if you don't want to give me a like, ok.

I can state my opinion and debate yours without calling anyone a clown. If you get tired of seeing my opinion, then contribute something else so this doesn't look like it's abandoned.

You, and another have come running to discredit me, that if I “collect” likes, when your comments here are conspicuous by their absence. And now you say let's talk about the game?
i agree 100% with you on the 1st part of the message, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT THE 2ND PART THEN DON'T WRITE SHIT LIKE " Aha, I guess it's thanks to the haters then that this topic is still alive, since even the developers don't bother to go through it. "

it's simple as that....

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Aha. I mean, you don't like the game and it hurts to see the word “hater”. But, hey, the word wasn't started by me.

you simply "farm likes" from other haters and thats why this thread is still so alive
Maybe I should have told him the same thing I tell you.... If you don't want to see only haters negative comments, contribute something other than stopping by to visit.

Last edited:

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Your comments didn't change since the beggining of this thread, I came here to check progress on game after like a 1-2 years? I see they work on it but it's still quite far from finish so ok I will come back and check again later. You on the other hand are still here very active with whatever comment will pop up from anybody just so you can shitpost again xD , my comment about farming likes was more of a joke but your response makes me believe like its actually true. It's amazing for me how you stick yourself like glue to this thread and simply can't leave it if you are so angry and hatefull towards the devs and the game is it actually your reason of life to check this thread every single day just to find new comment so you can drop another shitpost ? xDDD I would say this is more of a menall issue if I had to quess , also the fact that you edit all your post not just once but twice or even more ? Like what the hell dude?xD

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Seriously, WTF with you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't know what a guy who comes in every 1 or 2 years, doesn't comment anything about the game and is looking for a minute of glory to attack is looking for. I don't know what example you are looking to preach if you don't contribute anything to the topic except to strut around as if you intend to set an example like that.

True, I have not changed my opinion since the beginning. But I have contributed comments, ideas, sketches, concepts, and I have said good and bad things......... and.... you?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
  • Kuja is currently working on dialogue character stills for each character in the game, which will ideally make the game feel more lively. These are kind of like visual novel style stills.

We also have various new backgrounds ready to be seen. Inani's nursery is ready, which means we are ready to implement her for people to talk to (and stare at her 'armaments')

• Compound has been working on creating environmental backgrounds, and we have shifted to doing our best to create modular assets to cut down on the time it takes to make backgrounds. (Years ago we were making each and every single environment by hand, unique. Which was very difficult). He is currently working on a deep jungle which we can shuffle and reuse for a lot of things, and the crash site for Kay's ship, which we plan on having some minor quest content for.

• Ron and Hooch are hard at work fixing bugs, refining what code they can, and working on combat. Combat is something we want to see soon, so we can have a proper fun gameplay loop.

• The animation team is working on new idle poses for villagers to make everything feel more lively, and a new loop for the Nesi threesome CG has been completed. Once the Nesi threesome CG is finished, we aim to work on figuring out how we want combat animations/visuals to feel, and we will testbed some animations for that.

• Writing is working on additional dialogue for people in the village, as well as refactoring some dialogue to better fit with the new Patreon TOS. Something we also are working on is a rework to Vanlen's questline, we'd like to merge it partially with Tavern content so it feels less compartmentalized, as well as making it simpler to progress the quest.
Aha, I guess it's thanks to the haters then that this topic is still alive, since even the developers don't bother to go through it.
By your logic, the developers of all games on this pirate forum have some obligation to participate, and engage with the audience here.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
‘Obligation’ is a word that you pull out of your sleeve and is not written anywhere. In a lot of topics its publish the ‘public’ version when the developer is supposed to release it and you can find people from the team or regulars from their discord, commenting and developing the topic. Another thing is what happens with games like this one, or Innocent Witches or some other, but I guess you already know the story of this one.

By the way, I proposed the VN style of kuja here some time ago as something that would look good. But I guess I was coming to 'collect' likes. Probably the buddy who comes by every 1 or 2 years according to him, missed that part where i contributed something...

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-31 112020.png

Last edited:
Reactions: borgentern

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
I'm suprised you still couldn't connect the dots from my previous posts, I know your "contribution" to this thread which is like 5% after my posts and explanation how toxic shitposting have no value as criticsm because you don't give any valuable information for the dev what is exactly bad or could get some change you were simply shitposting and throwing out your emotional frustration which is the remaining 95% of your comments which I still can't understand why you take this game so seriously if it was you caring for succes of this game you would focus on contributing rather than shitposting and making the devs actually feel like there is no point in being on this forum because all they get is people who ignore any kind of information that was provided be it for example the fact that the whole situation happened of the previous version lead that wanted to controll all that was done and for any kind of lack work delay or w/e happened he would simply give excuse after excuse which is happening with his current work the very same way. Once again about your contribution it doesn't matter how much you "TRY" to contribute to some work of OTHERS if they don't accept your ideas or don't even respond to them it doesn't mean you can simply shit on them, you may think something you came up with would look good they might think otherwise and the politics with those games is such that patrons words/ideas/preferences have higher value than non-patrons but it still doesn't mean they have to listem to them and implement them. Could say more in this whole matter but I dont see any value in it and it honestly feels like waste of time for me trying to have conversation with a "brick wall" so I'm done after this post and you can have fun with your "reason of life" and your way of "contributing" to this thread.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I, and the rest of the users of this forum, can give whatever opinions we want, whether they are good, bad, productive, sarcastic, funny, dissenting, sad, or however each one wants according to their subjective assessments. It's a forum, you know, not your private world where you can say whatever you like about another user and the rest of the game does not.

Have whatever tantrum you want. Pretend to be whatever hero you want. Collect as many likes as you want. I don't care! I don't know how to tell you that I come for the joke and sarcasm in this thread. But you're still in your own mind that what I'm saying is just bad and blablabla. I don't care what a spontaneous person who comes in after 1 or 2 years to attack, without contributing shit to the topic, and then say that others of us don't give a shit, what tree have you fallen from?

Ah... By the way, I recommend you to re-read the whole topic to see if I have valuable information for the developer what exactly is wrong or could get changed. Go to the point where it was already said that 3D would not work, or the example I gave to Door, where, as you see, I had already contributed ideas that he has posted that are being done... Or just keep putting more bullshit in, whichever you prefer, like the developer is not going to do what I say or such... what the fuck do you want then, dude?

Last edited:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
What a bullshit attempt to try to link a comment on page 64 to one on page 149 with two totally different concepts in the answer. Buy yourself a forest and get lost.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
What a bullshit attempt to try to link a comment on page 64 to one on page 149 with two totally different concepts in the answer. Buy yourself a forest and get lost.
64? You mean 63.
You are so mad, you can't even get your page numbers straight.
You would have had to click your own quote,
look at what page it is on,
and then deliberately get it wrong.
You can't make this up.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: See how angry I am that you have to search my answers for something, even a simple word, that will help you to continue discrediting me and you only offer shit that makes no sense. And now you boast that I've put a page of difference where you had to look up an identical word to make people think it was related to this discussion? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes