Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lokr-modes-clothed-1536x656.png

Overview:
In LOK: Rebirth you play as a young female lieutenant, fighter pilot of the Federation. You are sent on a mission on an unexplored planet, where nothing will go as planned. How will you fare on this hostile world? How will the natives welcome you? Will you survive the… particular flora and fauna? In this adventure full of dangers you will also find trustworthy companions, friends, and perhaps even lovers. But don’t let your guard down, this planet has terrible secrets, and will affect you way beyond what you could imagine.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: The Tribe Devs - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8.0 Test
Language: English
Previous Game: Legend of Krystal: Rebirth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide to Tech Demo & Launcher:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v0.1.3.1): - -
Mac
(v0.1.3.1): - -

D4n0w4r thanks for the link

1071753_Screenshot_6.png 1071763_Screenshot_22.png 1071761_Screenshot_20.png 1071760_Screenshot_19.png 1071758_Screenshot_18.png 1071757_Screenshot_17.png 1071750_Screenshot_14.png zex4.gif zex1.gif screenshot-tent.png CGI_02-2-wip.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
thats what this game is based on. A lot of LoK has has been inspired by that game. It has quite the roots.
Makes sense. I didn't know it already had an attempt at a "sequel", so to speak. Just found about this one like 3 min. ago haha and then checked the abandoned project. Definitely inspired by it. Hopefully this one does better.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
so none of the content from the previous game?

Boy if I were a patreon I would be pissed.

Edit : So I played it, game has placeholders EVERYWHERE. Couldn't find any vaginal penetration but you get to suck a snake man once (the other animations are placeholders lol) and a lesbian scene. I'm kinda confused since you don't get the double blowjob for the snake man, instead you get a placeholder for the animation even though these thumbnails tease a scene.
You can't start a new game, trying to just drops you at the latest point your previous game saved.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes