Grimn2017

Apr 10, 2018
great game so far the dress up scenes are a little tedious but overall very good. i did get stuck in the gloryhole room though and i cant get dressed up again to leave. :(

Reactions: CVALL

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
great game so far the dress up scenes are a little tedious but overall very good. i did get stuck in the gloryhole room though and i cant get dressed up again to leave. :(
have self error foundet XD

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i have bug foundet when you use try the g string XD

(the image work her not) XD

she goes out the border and than goes nothing more XD
Thanks for the report. I'll check and fix it as soon as possible

Glory hole is broken, can't get out of there - she stays naked no matter what.
have self error foundet XD
This bug never append in beta test. I need more info. Could you explain me how you get stuck exactly : What outfit were you wearing before to go there (need to know outfit and underwear) ? Is it the first time you came (if not how many client have you seen ?). Do you missclick on "get naked" before to dress ?

From the first few screens, and the game name, i am guessing it is loosely based on the book? never read the book but have heard of it.
Sorry ! it's not based on the book. The book is about a teacher falling in love for a 14yo student.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExCaLi3uR

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
she's about as tall as everyone in the game, and the description is she just turned 18. so i am just gonna say... if that's a loli, than i am the ruler of Atlantis.

From the first few screens, and the game name, i am guessing it is loosely based on the book? never read the book but have heard of it.
You know that "Lolita" is originally just a standard girl's name, or as least it was until the pervert crew got their hands on it, right? So you can have a 70-year-old Lolita if you like.

I hasd to laugh at the use of the term "ingenue" though.

Reactions: Skalli

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
You know that "Lolita" is originally just a standard girl's name, or as least it was until the pervert crew got their hands on it, right? So you can have a 70-year-old Lolita if you like.

I hasd to laugh at the use of the term "ingenue" though.
oh i know the character's name is Lolita, i am talking about the tag "loli".

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
oh i know the character's name is Lolita, i am talking about the tag "loli".
tag: loli
"You play as Lolita, a young student who JUST TURNED 18."
I know she's not a "loli"
but the tag is "Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.]"
As there's no "tiny tits" tag, I choose this one

i think it's a debate that comes up regularly on the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I know she's not a "loli"
but the tag is "Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations.]"
As there's no "tiny tits" tag, I choose this one

i think it's a debate that comes up regularly on the site.
Aye, one of my pet peeves. As a fan of petite girls, it annoys me to no end how unless a woman overeats to the point of becoming obese, or subjects herself to surgical butchery, she is considered 'a child'... As per my previous articles on the subject, 80%+ of all women worldwide have C cup or smaller, and a full 55% of all women worldwide naturally have a AA cup or smaller!

Yet in the western world, anyone with an appreciation for the tangible and physical reality of the natural world is called, 'a perv', and 80%+ of women are told that their bodies are inadequate to be called a 'woman'... This phenomenon has led to the average breast size in the USA to increase from a 34B to a 34DD in 20 years, mainly due to 85% of women in the USA electing to get cosmetic surgeries to correct their perceived 'deformity'.

Sad state of affairs.

Just for fun, if you have Prime Video, watch some off the 80's TV shows like Magnum PI, etc... Notice the breasts, and compare to today.

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
This bug never append in beta test. I need more info. Could you explain me how you get stuck exactly : What outfit were you wearing before to go there (need to know outfit and underwear) ? Is it the first time you came (if not how many client have you seen ?). Do you missclick on "get naked" before to dress ?
First time there, first outfit (shirt and pants). I entered it, did the first event and when she finished handjob there's no way for her change clothes, every option results in being naked - when I try to climb the ladder to the first floor she says something in french.
It's also possible to view next event right away if you choose "get naked" option again, it resets the room. But when you choose "get dressed" she just stays naked.
No, there's no missclick in just two options.

Reactions: pepette

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
The Glory Hole is broken the second you get naked. At this point you can't put your clothes back on no matter what. Thus you can't leave. I was able to get out once while naked but that was random and most certainty a bug of it's own.

Since you are actually active on this site. I will tell you my thoughts so hopefully you can either fix or improve certain aspects.

This is a looooong post

First off the game as is, is a fucking grindfest. The gloryhole being bugged doesn't help right now but even with the gloryhole it would still take forever to grind up Corruption/Exhibition/Deepthroat training. And this is because the days are almost all the same. get up cook or don't cook(no idea if you forced to eat at this point) then after that take a shower, go back to your wardrobe put on clothes you can go outside in, go to school, then go to work, then do homework or another activity that forces the clock to move so you can sleep. Also some small things can stop that such as being too hory thus forcing you to watch the same masturbation scene again. This also gets more and more annoying the longer you play because you are being forced to go through all the same scenes/animations. There is clearly a decent amount of work put into those things but after you see them a couple times you should be able to skip them or have an option somewhere in game to skip them if you have seen the scene (x) amount of times.

Now touching back on the actual grindfest I don't think it should be she does 1 sexual thing and is a slut wanting every dick around. But because of the barebones nature of the game right now the actual gameplay feels like a grind and slog. For instance while the brothel isn't in game right now requiring 60 corruption is asking a lot for the players to grind up through normal means. I was finding that I could only get 2/3 corruption a day. Granted I didn't touch the blackmail or drug dealer(money issue, will touch on that) at all, and I forgot that the pool was a thing till I decided to fuck around and get those scenes on a " more slutty" save. But goddamn is it fucking slow and repetitive.

Now the money issue is real, I almost stopped playing a week into the game because I almost fucked myself because I bought the buttplug right off the bat. my fuck up. Thus I was down cash and was luckily able to pay the rent with 32 cash left which went down to 12 after buying food. Now you might ask what is the problem seeing as you were ale to pay off the rent. And you did create an option to pay it all next week, and eventually use blowjobs/future favours to eliminate paying at all. Well the problem is that it forces you to really choose not to buy anything. Aside from buying the bikini on my fuck around save I did not buy one piece of clothing because I couldn't justify the cost when I was already just making the rent those first 3/4 weeks doing every job and ever "slutty" thing during those jobs. I never once bought make-up for that very reason, cool it will raise a stat idc for, your only asking for 50 for 7 days of make-up, how about no. I literally only bought food, the hairbrush(because it was so cheap), and the buttplug and vibrator. That is it I didn't buy anything else. And if I wasn't paying the rent in those last couple weeks with favours and working all the jobs I would have easily not had enough cash. Now I did notice that the gloryhole was supposed to pay you but since that is locked because of being bugged that doesn't help. I suppose the brothel will also have a similar function. But I also contend that you shouldn't have to be that slutty to get enough cash to play around with. Even if you wanted the more "conservative" clothing options you were shooting yourself in the foot for no reason because they cost too much.

The Indicator of a sexual scene was good.

Indicators telling players certain areas were not programmed was also good, though I am of the opinion those areas should never be in a public version of game anyway if possible, because they can imo make the world seem bigger than it is and sometimes inflate how much time someone wastes trying to get to content that isn't in the game yet.

Condoms being a thing in the game along with STD's I find interesting, though that does bring up the question from me. Which is will pregnancy content be tied into unprotected sex as well or is the MC on some form of birth control. Because the 2 sex scenes I did see from my fuck around save(virginity loss to your roommate, and the guy in showers in the pool if you shower naked, also was a virginity loss variant) both seemed to have cum inside you from my understanding of those scenes.

Now touching on the actual penetrative sex scenes themselves. The 3 I saw(3rd one being anal with shower guy) they were all meh to me. It could be that your English translation doesn't give the same weight that the native French has but they just felt bad in that the MC said both virginity scenes were Romantic yet I have not felt that there was any romance between either of the partners.

As a whole I also didn't like how railroaded you were during the buildup to the sex scenes both are like nah we want your vag, even if you were like my character and had 35+ skill in anal due to never taking the buttplug out. You had to have vaginal to even get anal with the shower guy, why can't there be in option if you have the anal level to suggest that instead. It breaks my suspension of disbelief so hard that the MC I am controlling that apparently "loves anal" wouldn't even suggest doing anal. Either it is a yes or no and then a yes or no depending if you have condoms or not.

The actual animations for the penetrative sex scenes are also meh I played in a windowed screen so the resolution wasn't great in the first place but I also don't think I was missing much. I don't think they are horrible but I also don't think they are good either.

The audio and music was also similarly meh I turned both off after about an hour into the game because all the different sounds/music were in the areas not programed yet. Thus hearing the same couple things got old pretty quickly.

The story/plot... yeah I have no clue I skipped the tutorial so if it was only there I don't think I am missing much. From the gameplay it self it is cliched af, but I do think this game has a chance because imo these types of game live and die by how well the gameplay is and if the creator can actually keep up with the updates before burning out.

As a whole I think this is a good starter. But it needs a lot of work and I would say quickly because unfortunately for you, you chose to make the game in RPGMAKER. Japan loves RPGM and because of that new Japanese RPGM flood the market and especially these more sketchy/grey sites enmasse. And a lot of the elements you seem to want incorporate or use can often times be found completed and decently in depth in those game. The one that you might have in the long run over them if you decide to implement it would be pregnancy since they tend to make it an instant or near instance pregnancy with a similar instant or near instant birthing. The other one you might have over them is the STD mechanic which will be interesting to see what you do with for example will you only be able to receive STD's or if you are infected do you give them out as well.

I played this game for about 6.5 hours. I can say it is okay for what it was but like I have pointed out it needs a lot of work. If I was giving a rating to just the other people here on the site it would be a 2 out of 5. Telling them to avoid this game for now. And to check back in at a latter time. But since the developer is active for now on this site. I say give it a shot but be wary for now as of this post that it is pretty grindy and thus if you don't have a lot time to dedicate you might be better off waiting till the developer puts out the next update/bugfixes.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yep money and corruption grind (in the first 4 days you need 15 corruption to show ur tits to paul but that is almost impossible or is impossible to get that stat if you need to follow what lolita wants.) Also trying to cheatengine the money but the code for money is impossible to find somehow.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes